Chapter 1

|  February 7, 2010 
|  Jae-sa's Point of View 

I was packing my bag since dance class was already done and it was lunch time for us. But then, I heard a voice call me from behind. I turned around and saw. "Oh Pd-nim!" I went to him. "Aishhh you kid, call me dad! You're like my kid!" I chuckled as i waited for him to talk. "Ahhh, by the way, I wanted to tell you to maybe tidy up your dorm a little because the new trainees will be there tomorrow in the afternoon."

I nodded. "Where are they from?" I asked as I gripped on my bag. "Ahhh, 1 of them are from Australia, 1 from Hongkong, 2 from Japan, 1 from Taiwan, and 2 from America. The ones from America and Australia will stay at your dorm while the others will stay at the next dorm." "Oh, yes. Thank you, I will also tell the others. Well, I have to go now. Ummm, see you tomorrow dad?" He nodded as I went away.

|  introduction to Jae-sa ( you )
name : Kwon Jae-sa
age : 10 years old ( in korean age )
birthday : March 13, 2001
nationality : have 4 nationalities ( korean, australian, spanish, american )
sibling/s : Kwon Hui-sa ( older sister, 13 years old ), Kwon Si-hyun ( older brother, 14 years old )
status : a BigHit trainee for 6 years, became a trainee at 4 years old ( in 2004 ), mother is half spanish half american while dad is half korean and half australian, lives an average life, dad owns a restaurant in australia while mom owns a company here in korea.
|  the end of introduction

|  15 minutes later
|  6 : 30 pm

I just arrived at our dorm as I put down my bag and went to the bathroom to change my clothes. After changing, I went to the living room to see some of my dorm mates chatting and watching tv. I approached them as they saw me. "Oh hey maknae, did your dance class just ended?" "Yes oppa, by the way, Pd-nim said that there will be 3 trainees that will come here tomorrow. We should clean up tomorrow morning since it's Sunday tomorrow." "Ohhhh, do you perhaps know where they are from?". I quickly nodded as I leaned back on the couch. "Yes eonni, they are from America and Australia. I just don't know wOhhh

|  the next day
|  February 8, 2010
|  9 : 30 am
|  Jae-sa's Point of View

Me and the others were cleaning the whole dorm as we know that there will be new dorm mates that are coming here in a few minutes. "Hey Jae-sa - ssi, we are counting on you. You're the only one in this doem that can speak in English fluently." "Yeah yeah. I g---" But then, the doorbell rang loudly. I quickly dropped the pillow and dashed to the door. I opened the door to see 3 people there.

"Ummm hi, are you guys the new trainees? (ENG)" They nodded as I made way for them to come inside. They went in with their luggages while I led them to the living room. They greeted the others with basic korean words ofc. "Ummm.. we will introduce ourselves first, then you guys. Well, hey, my name is Kwon Jae-sa, I am 10 years old. I have 4 nationalities and I'm a trainee for 6 years now. (ENG)"

After our ininteoduours, it was the new trainee's turn. "Uhhh.. Hi, I am Christopher Bang from Australia, I am 13 years old. (ENG)" The guy with the cute dimples said. "Hey, my name is Myoi Mina, I am also 13 years old. I am from America and Japan. (ENG)" "Hi, I'm Mark Yi-en Tuan, I'm also from America and Japan. I'm 17 years old. (ENG)"

After their intros, we started dividing the rooms. "Ummm so Mina-eonni, you will be staying with Nika in the first room, then Mark-oppa in the room with Bambam in the 4th room, then Chris will be with me in the last room. Is that okay? (ENG)" They nodded our heads as we stood up and led them to their room. Chris followed me as we went in our shared room. "I am very sorry if this room is too small for you.. (ENG)"

He shook his head. "No no no, it's okay, I don't like fancy and big rooms so it's good." I nodded as I sat down on my bed. "Ummm, is there anything you need? (ENG)". He started unpacking his clothes while going back and fort from the cabinet to put his clothes in. "Ummm.. maybe you could tour me and the others around the company building? Me and the others still haven't got there... (ENG)" I nodded. "Of course.. Let's start tomorrow before your schedules start. (ENG)"