Chapter 2

| February 9, 2010
| 5 : 45 am
| Jae-su's Point of View

I woke up to hear birds chirping and the wind blowing through the window. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then, I saw Chris on the other bed sleeping peacefully. I decided to wake him up. I got off my bed and walked beside his bed. "Hey Chris... wake up." He slightly groaned and opened his eyes. "The first class will start in 2 hours and I still need to tour you around. (ENG)" He nodded and sat up.

| 40 Minutes Later
| 6 : 25 am
| Jae-su's Point of View

We just arrived at the building as we saw some staff and workers there. I greeted them them as they walked by us. "So here in the first floor, we have the food area or the food court right over there at the end of the hallway, the the restroom beside it. Do you guys wanna look inside? (ENG)" They nodded their heads as I lead them inside. We saw several staff and trainees eating there. "Well, you guys will have to pay your food though, nothing here comes for free. But good thing the company gives you 300 000 per week for allowance and for your needs. (ENG)"

Then, we walked around from the first floor up to the 7th floor. "Okay, ummm.. that's the whole building, if you have questions you can just text or maybe call me. Btw, I'm going to take you to the practice room since it will start in 40 minutes. (ENG)"