The Swedes- Axel x Hargreeves!Reader LEMON

WARNINGS: MANIPULATION AND KIDNAPPING
"Owww..." I groaned in pain as I fell through one of my brothers time jumps and landed on the hard ground. I stood up and looked around and realized that I was alone in an alleyway. "You've really out done yourself this time Five!" I cursed at my non present brother, more to myself really.

I sighed and began to walk around, trying to find something to tell where- or WHEN I am. I eventually came across a newspaper that dated 'August 17th 1963'....shit.

~few months later~

It took me a few days but I eventually found shelter in with a family that owned a lovely bakery that I helped around in for money and because I felt bad if I didn't do anything for them. "(Y/nnnn)! Would you be a dear and take this batch of muffins to the strange young men in that milk truck?". "Of course Mrs. Deane!" I grab the dozen box of muffins and walked out of the bakery and saw the milk truck Mrs. Deane was talking about. "Hello sir? Your muffins!" I held up the box to the driver who took them. As he was grabbing the money to pay I locked eyes with what I'm supposing is his brother and his eyes widened much to my confusion. Do I know him? He starts yelling in a foreign language at the driver and the driver came out to pay and just as I was gonna take the money, everything went black.

~Timeskip to you being tied up in a chair~

I awoke with my head pounding "Fuckkkk...." I opened my eyes and immediately saw the 3 men in the milk truck. "Listen, I don't got any money or anything, now can you let me go now?" I asked, annoyed. I mentally cursed myself for only having resurrection powers. "No." The one in the milkman suite said. "Who even are you guys!?!" I yelled in annoyance. I could see it slightly annoyed them but they answered, "Axel, and these are my brothers Otto and Oscar." The one with nice slicked back hair said as I was trying to fumble my way out of the ropes. "Stop." Otto said in one word. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. "Stick your filthy tongue out again liten flicka and I'll cut it out..." Axel said looking me up and down. THAT made me shut up. "Now that you're quiet, (y/n) Hargreeves, where is your brothers and sisters?" He questioned me "The hell? I don't know! Whatever you want we don't have it." I answered stubbornly and kicked his shin when he was close enough. When I did this he just turned around and talked to his brothers and started speaking in their language. Once they were done, Otto and Oscar left the room. "Now, we don't need you, we just need to get to your siblings." "Why?" "Because liten flicka, they're a threat, but we could use your power seeing as you could bring me or my brothers back to life if we need it." Axel said, gripping my throat out of frustration. I gotta admit, he's pretty hot and if it were under other circumstances, I would definitely ask him out. "Why would I ever put my siblings in danger?" I looked him in the eyes. Axel looked down and smirked, "Because, princess, last I heard from the commission, they're all together right now, forgetting about you, since all they think you'd do is get in the way. They think your powers are useless, but I don't liten flicka, I think your powers are very useful and strong..." I stared at him, shocked, was this true? I mean I was pretty left out my whole life just like Vanya since all I'd be useful for is basically being a first aid kit.

"I don't wanna have to hurt you princess to get answers but I will do what is needed." Axel's grip loosens and lets go of my neck. "So what's it gonna be? Easy way or hard way..." I looked away for a second...I kinda wanna see what he means by hurt...or what he looks like when he's absolutely livid.

"Fuck off"

"So it's the hard way then... that's a shame." He stated and went over to a drawer and came over with scissors and some sort of clips that were connected to a machine. I was confused at first until he started cutting off my dress. "Hey!" "Shhh...this is on you..." I gasped as he took off my bra and put the clips on my nipples "FUCK!!!" I moaned loudly. I couldn't help but get wet. There's this hot guy over me taking complete advantage over me! He smirked "Oh? What's that? You gonna answer me or do I have to do more?" "I...fuck... already told you...ngh I don't know...shit!" He surprised me by turning on the machine which sent little bolts through my nipples. He then took off the clips and untied me, only to tie me to a bed. "You're pretty stubborn princess. It's very annoying." He stated and fucking SPIT IN MY FACE! "Use your manners and say 'thank you for pleasing me sir'." He said whilst grabbing my face, making me look at him. "G-go to hell..." I wanted to push his anger just to see what he'd do. Big mistake. I could see his anger rise slowly but only in his eyes to keep his calm demeanor. Axel leaned into my ear and whispered something I didn't understand, "Jag ska knulla din lilla fitta så hårt din lilla tik..." He smirked at my confusion at what he just said. He then began to undress himself and when I say my face was red I WAS RED!!! "What? Is this what you want? Is this why you're being a little brat? Because you want my dick?" I usually hate cocky people but for whatever reason, when he said that in his sexy accent, it had me soaking wet. He then basically ripped off my panties that were basically sopping in my juices right now and did one big lick before having the audacity to ask me, "Damn babydoll, who made your cunt turn into a wet mess hmm?" "Fuckkk...you da-daddy..." I gasped as I realised what I had just let come out of my mouth and mentally cursed myself for it. Axel looked surprised for a split second but then aggressively shoved 3 fingers into me while looking me in the eye. "So someone has a daddy hm? That's cute. Wouldn't expect that one out of a Hargreeves." I couldn't keep the high pitched moans from spilling from my mouth and my blush from the wet noises my cunt was making. Axel started to eat me out while fingering me and when he nibbled a little on my clit I squirted all over Axel's face as I saw him look up at me as he put his mouth around my pussy and started drinking it all down with the most sexiest look in a mans eye I ever did see. When he pulled away he moved up to where our lips were almost touching, for a good few minutes, he just stared at my lips and me, eventually I got impatient and did something I wouldn't have expected, I reached my head up a little and kissed him, hard.
For a second I knew he was shocked but eventually he kissed back roughly and began to untie my wrists and instead of fighting back like an enemy should've, my hands went straight around his neck and through his soft, now messy hair. When he pulled away, he got up and grabbed me by the hair roughly and put me down to my knees and put his dick in my face- which was huge might I add. I looked up at him and opened my mouth just to lick the tip at which he grunted "Don't you dare tease me babydoll." I nodded and started sucking as much as I could at which he groaned rather loudly at. I slowly started taking more and more until he decided to be impatient and thrusted his hips forward, making me gag but he ignored that and began to fuck my throat until he came all on my face and tongue.
"Awww don't you look absolutely adorable?" Axel said whilst I had his balls in my mouth, looking up at him with the most innocent face I could muster up and moaned at the way he looked down at me with that smirk, and the way he talked to me. It made me wanna do anything for him. Anything. He eventually pulled me up and threw me back to the bed and got on with me. "Say it. Tell me how badly you want it babydoll." "Daddy please I'll do anything just please please PLEASE fuck me into the next dimension right now!" I begged him. I never begged. Axel then proceeded to roughly shove his dick into me and began to fuck me without any mercy. I felt nothing but pain and pleasure and all I could do is just moan. Something about this man just makes me so hot and bothered. "Fuck you like it when I fuck you like this, don't you babydoll? Are you gonna tell me where your siblings are now, hmm?" Axel said in a more gruff voice as he fucked me and I don't know why but I wanna help them find my siblings if it means I can have this. "Fuck yes daddy, I- oh my fuck- I seriously don't kn-know where they are b-but I-I'll definitely help!" I moaned out. "Shit, you gonna be a good girl?" "Y-yes! Fuck daddy I'm gonna fucking cummm!!" I screamed. Soon after I came I could feel him about to cum, "If you don't cum in me right now I swear I won't help you even if you fucking kill me!" What was I saying!?! I'm not even on birth control!

"Fuck..." Axel grunted.

Axel pulled out and lubed up his fist all to fucking fist me a god I don't know why but it's so hot watching his fist get swallowed up by my pussy. "Wouldn't want any of my cum coming out of that pretty little hole, would you? Now even if you do betray me and my brothers, you have my baby growing inside of you...." Axel said. To be honest...I didn't know if I wanted to be happy or not. I don't know this man really. However I would die to get to know him...

~Timeskip after the aftercare because I'm lazy~

I walked out of Axel's room in a pair of his underwear and one of his shirts. Thankfully the shirt covered very well and he decided to spare my bra. I went to the couch and sat down, next to Axel and snuggled one of the many cats.
"I've decided that I'm going to help you 3...on one condition to Axel." They all looked at me as for me to continue, "Axel...I wanna get to know you...in that way." He looked at me shocked and nodded blushing a little as I began playing with his hair.

Well, I guess this is my life now. I don't really mind though. I'm not really close to any of my living siblings.

Part two???
Word count: 1930