The Swedes- Oscar x wife! reader fluff!

(A/N: this is in an au where he didn't die.)

I was bringing in the groceries and sat them down on the table. I smiled over at my two brother in-laws, greeting them in silence. "Oscar sweetie! I'm home my lovely milkman!" As soon as those words left my mouth I heard Oscar rushing down the stairs to greet me. "(Y/nnnn)!!! My love you took forever! A whole 30 minutes at that!" Oscar whined all needy in his cute swedish accent. "My dear, it wasn't that long. Now, would you mind putting away the groceries? I want to take a nice bath." "Of course! Anything for you!" I smiled at my husband and gave him a kiss on the cheek, my cherry red lipstick staining his cheek as he blushed.

Whilst the boys began to put away the groceries I bathed and soaked in my bath. Eventually it was almost noon so I got out and dried off, curled my (h/c) hair, did my makeup fresh, and wore a little ol blue dress that Oscar got me before we married. I quickly put on my short 2 inch black heels and began preparing lunch. I had Axel set the table and all 3 wash up before eating. As everyone settled down I gave them each a sandwich and a glass of wine and water. Once I finished that, I walked to the record player to play a disc as we ate. I then sat down to eat with the boys.

Once we were done eating, Otto said he'd do the dishes so I just went upstairs to my and Oscar's room which I could hear music from. I walked in and saw Oscar on the balcony and went to hug him from behind. "I'm so happy you're mine. Honestly, you could've chosen any other man but you chose me..." Oscar said turning around, hugging me as we slightly swayed. "Of course I chose you Osc...you're the milkman of my dreams." It's true. Oscar is my whole world. I have no idea what I'd do without him.
"M'lady, may I have this dance?" I giggled at Oscars request, "Certainly my prince!" And with that answer we dance for hours and when we got tired, we cuddled as I ran my fingers through his platinum hair. "(Y/n)? Have you ever thought of maybe...one day we could have a child of our own?" Oscar asked which had caught me off guard for a second..."A child? With you? Oscar that'd be amazing!" I answered blushing thinking of a mini mix of me and Oscar running around. Oscar turned to look at me, "Then we better get working on it! I want a baby! Pronto!" He pouted and could only laugh and agree, knowing what he meant. Tonight was gonna be long...

Part 2?
Word count: 480