The Swedes- Otto x Short!Reader LEMON

WARNING: Held at gunpoint, Size comparison, Him taking pictures of (y/n) during the smexy scene!

I was walking through the park, late at night, crying. I had caught my husband Michael cheating on me, again. I don't know who he thinks I am but I'm NOT giving him another chance. I'm done. I'm fucking done. I've decided I'd sell my ring off to a man looking to be a loyal husband to a beautiful young lady.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Great! Just my luck that it starts raining now. I looked around for shelter and saw a house with it's outdoor lights on. I run up to the door and know a few times. The door opens but when I walk inside, nobody is in there except a bunch of cats...maybe they forgot to lock the door? Whatever. I'm sure whoever lives here would understand my situation. It's probably some old lady.

I close the door behind me and go to find the bathroom to take a warm bath. Before I go into my made bath I make sure to put my clothes in the washer.

Once I had finished my bath, I go into one of the rooms and found a rather huge shirt and put it on. It's probably a mans shirt. I don't bother with a bra or underwear and close the bedroom door to just read some.

~Some hours later~

My eyes widened a little when I heard the door shut and heard 3 footsteps come inside. I could hear them talking about something, probably asking who started the washer. They were all men. I could hear someone coming to the room I'm in. I fucking hope they're nice. I hide under the sheets as he walks in. I could hear him doing something so I peak my head out just to look and...

Fuck he's hot...

He was probably getting ready for bed seeing as he was shirtless at the moment and looked practically like a god. A huge, tall god.
Oh and just my luck I fucking sneeze which grabs his attention. I tried to hide under the sheets again but he was quick to grab me by the hair and point what looked like a revolver at my head.

"Wait! No please! I can explain! Please let me explain sir! Please don't kill me I'll do anything!" I said in defense. "Explain. Now." He stated simply in what sounds to be a swedish accent and I'd be lying through my teeth if I said his voice wasn't a huge turn on. "I was out walking because I'd caught my husband cheating on me again. I wanted to get away from him so I left. Then it started to rain, I saw the porch light on and knocked but it opened so I figured you wouldn't mind and would understand my situation! Please don't shoot me sir!" I said very quickly as he held me in the same position. "Well aren't you a poor little thing..." He said in what I could only assume was fake sympathy and probably anger. I was pretty scared to say the least. I'm already shorter than the average person and this man is like 6'5 or 6'7, towering me and holding a gun to my head.

"Well, I wonder how a cute thing like you ended up in such a situation like that..." He said, slapping his hand across my chest making me gasp and bring my hand up to slap him but he grabbed my hand before I could, "Stop." He went back to being more short with words. I nodded in obedience because I didn't want to die at 23. The man grabbed me off the bed to put me to my knees on a pillow he'd put on the ground and while still having me held by my hair, he gently shoved my face to his crotch. To be quite honest I wasn't gonna complain because he's basically gonna give me free dick that isn't my now ex's tiny dick. No, this man was thick, and sooo longgg. I was sure if had fucked me he would basically destroy me.

"You said you'd do anything..." He stated whilst pulling down his pants and underwear. As soon as his underwear came off I was smacked in the face with the most godly dick I ever damn did see. I knew what he wanted from me and I knew he'd have that gun to my head until I did it. So I looked up him, kissing the tip and started sucking just the tip and oh God he tastes like heaven. I automatically take more of him into my tiny mouth. It eventually got to the point where the man began to facefuck me, "You're such a good little girl, sucking my dick and letting me fuck your face..." His words of praise encouraged me to do more for this man I didn't even know. I began to cup and grip his delicious looking balls, catching him off guard as I pull away from his dick and start licking and sucking his balls. This caused him to drop the gun and go into a submissive state for like a hot second. "Get on the bed now!" He said out of breathe and I did as told and decided I'd mess with him a little so I just ever so slightly grinded my bare ass and sopping pussy against his dick and that was enough for him to ram right into me. Now, I'm no virgin but this giant of a man had a monster dick so I felt like I was being torn in half.

The man grabbed me so he was fucking me with my back against his chest and his other hand playing with my clit, "Fuckkkk you feel so good around my dick babygirl..." He groaned lowly in my ear. Eventually he flipped me over so I could see his face and grabbed a camera and with an expressionless face he took multiple photos and videos of him fucking me. This made me blush and give him a confused look, "So I can give these to your husband and show him how good of a beautiful cockslut you are for me." He explained and that just me even more wet as he began to fuck me even harder with my legs on his shoulders. "When you cum babygirl, you better moan my name..." I looked at him because he NEVER TOLD ME HIS NAME!!! "Otto." He said between grunts, getting rougher and rougher, signaling he was gonna cum soon and so was I. "F-fuck! Ottooo!! Shit I'm gonna cum!" I moaned in a high pitched voice, "Good girl, cum." As soon as he said that in the most praising voice I've heard from him I came all on him and he pulled out of me a came all on my body.

"Sorry for basically breaking into your house..." "It's fine." ......"My names (y/n) by the way, and um I don't know but do you think I could stay here until I can get back up on my feet again?" I asked hopeful he say yes but I saw a little bit of...sadness?...in his eyes. "When I saw you at first you were a threat but after I looked at you...you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen..." His face was blood red from blushing which is ADORABLE!!! "Awww Otto...you're so sweet and adorable you're like a teddy bear! I could almost shower you in kisses if only I got a chance to fall in love you...I've fallen for your face but can I fall for you?" I spoke in which he replied by grabbing my face softly with his callused hands and looked into my (e/c) eyes, "I would do whatever it takes to make a woman like you fall for me..."

Part 2???
Word count: 1,332