|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another book finished. I believe it's the sixth one for this collection.

I'm pretty happy with how this story turned out, and I never expected it to end this storyline with more ideas afterward. Making it was great. I had a fun time making the characters' personalities and playing with them throughout the storyline.

I wanted to make a book inspired by Jungwoo from NCT because I wanted to make my version of the Jungwoo I see. I believe he's one mighty individual that has gone through a lot. I figured how I desired to make his character, and I decided to showcase his powerful and caring persona. I didn't want to write about him like I've seen many do; after all, I wanted to do something fresh, and that inspired me more to keep on writing the story.

Jungwoo is one exceptional example of perseverance and determination. He has put his heart and soul into each performance he has made so far, and I'm proud of every single achievement he reached until now. I feel thankful for having the opportunity of seeing him grow into a better person and artist, and I wanted to showcase my love for him through this book.

As you can tell, this book will have a sequel. So, I hope you wait patiently for that one to come. I want to thank you for reading this book and taking the time to enjoy it.

Season 2 arriving in 2022. "Knock On: When Night Comes."