Chapter #1

It was a bright sunny morning in Sodar academy, Thomas was asleep, he has no shirt or pants on just his boxers. He slept very peacefully, suddenly he heard two meows waking him up, he woke slowly to find his two Sibern Cats named Annie and Clarabelle. "Hi you two," he said as he patted them on the head, they both purred as Thomas giggles softly, as he got up and prepared breakfast for the twin cats. Later on, he got dressed in Schools uniform and had breakfast, Just Toast with Raspberry Jam, and Coffee. Later he got his shoes on petted the 2 kittens, grab his Schoolbag, and went off to class. Just in time, everyone was walking on campus heading to class, he went outside and walked in the crowd.

[Later]

He sat at his desk, waiting for the class to start, "good morning Thomas" said Percy. Thomas smiled "good morning Percy," he said with a smile, "did you hear we're going to have a new student here at Sodar Academy?" Asked Percy, Thomas chuckled "yes I did," he said with a smile. "Let's hope the new student is nice," said Henry worrying. "You worry too much" grunted Gordon. James was taking selfies, Emily and Lady were talking with each other. as Mrs.Lady Hatt walked in the classroom and sat down, James puts his phone away. "Good morning class," she said. "Good morning Mrs.Lady Hatt," they all said. "Before we start, we have a new student join us," she said and There stand was a young adult with purple hair, in a school uniform. He smiles Sweetly, Thomas looked at him and he was blushing, his heart was beating so fast. "Nice to meet you all, my name is Ryan Gresley, I hope we can be friends," he said happily. The teacher smiled, "you can sit next to Thomas Campbell" she said pointing at the blue hair guy. Thomas was very red. Ryan went over to him, Thomas keeps it cool. Ryan looked at him and smiling, Thomas smiles back. "Okay class let's start the roll call and begin class," she said.

[A few hours later of classes later]

Thomas was in the cafeteria until he saw Ryan sitting all by himself, he went over to him as he smiles Shyly. "Hello, Ryan," he said. "Hello Thomas, how are you?" He said. Thomas sat down, next to him. "I'm okay thanks, and you?" He asked Ryan giggled. "I'm doing okay thanks," he said. "Your welcome" Thomas said, While he and Ryan were talking, Thomas stares at him as he blushes and hearts around him. Ryan looked at him. "Are you okay Thomas??" He asked Thomas shakes his head blushing red. "Yeah yeah, I'm good, I'm good," he said nervously. He felt embarrassed like he made a fool out of himself. Ryan somehow was blushing too, he stares at Thomas cause he's so cute and funny.

[After School]

When school was over, everyone was assigned with dorm mates, Thomas hopes that he and Percy can be dorm mates, but Percy was a sign to be Phillips dorm mates. Thomas feels disappointed cause he wants to have his best friend as his dorm mate. Once he went inside he saw someone familiar as he sits on the couch, petting both Annie and Clara belle, it was Ryan. "Oh, Hello Thomas looks like we're dorm mates. aw, your both Sibern Cats are so adorable, their name is Annie and Clarabelle right? Cause it says on their collars right? Thomas? Thomas?!" Ryan heard a thud as he looked over at Thomas who fainted.

"Thomas!!!!" Ryan cried.

Author: hey guys thank you for reading chapter 1, I'll more chapter to this new story too.