✨Chapter 3✨

Hoseok's POV

We stood there at the entrance gate of the carnival. At a distance of few feets Jin hyung stood there going off at his mobile. Apparently jimin forgot that we have plans today. While he scolded jimin for being a ''a dumb lazy brat'' i stood there staring at the carnival in awe.

It was all well set up with huge bunches of helium balloons on either side of the bright gateway. The gateway was a bright cherry coloured arc with white cloud shaped balloons hanging from it. Sooo many vendors stood at the entryway selling more balloons, cotton candies, bubble guns, banners, crazy caps and glasses, popcorn tubs and soo many more things. A scorching hot summers day: perfect for a day at the fair. The sky was dotted with a few candy-floss clouds. The entrance could be seen in the distance and the long queues edged forward slowly. Customers were becoming increasingly excited and impatient as they took a few steps forward every so often. Faint music could be heard from beyond the tall gates with the occasional happy scream suddenly piercing the air. Closer to the entrance and the massive structures of the rides could be seen: a rollercoaster, a big wheel, a helter skelter. Below, younger children stood watching, eating their sweets and snacks. Ice creams wobbled perilously over the cones and dripped down their small fingers as they melted; some munched on brightly coloured balls soft sugar strands that dissolved on the tongue - sweeter than sweet and sticking to the teeth better than glue

I took out my camera and hung it on my neck ready to click several pics. Just then Namjoon jogged towards my direction balancing a hundred things on his hands.

On one hand he held our tickets along with a cone of cotton candy and bucket of popcorn whereas on the other he held something. Just something...its hard to say what it is. But i was bright red.

And as i helped him out he asked me
"Where's jinnie?"
And i nodded in his direction

Instantly Joonie flashed his gorgeous smile showcasing the dimples and shook his head at the man still ranting on his mobile about how sick he was of Jimin and Taehyung being immature and irresponsible.

He instantly started walking towards hyung grabbed his mobile cut off the call. The lines of confusion remained on hyung's face for a split second cause in an instant he leaned him at a perfect angle and planted a kiss on his lips.

Someone else in my place wouldve considered it cringe but me....i thought.. 'oh how romantic.' Even though i was called single in 7 languages...yet it makes me feel nice..like a little warmth inside me. A little voice telling me...that might be you one day..and today..it seemed a little louder than the usual.

When i zoned back in to the reality, Namjoon and Jin hyung were walking towards me. As they neared Joon took out a pair of bright red, heart shaped carnival glasses. The wierd thing he was holding back then with the tickets....this was it.

Just then a cab pulled next to us and out stepped two fine young men. Kim Taehyung looking oh so aesthetic wearing his Van Gogh outfit, i.e a lose brown sweater, coffee coloured pants and man heels. And there was Jimin wearing a purple-white stripped flooofy sweater and candy pink hair. Somehow out of nowhere the song stunnin started playing randomly in my mind.

And just then simultaneously pulled up a bike next to us and in his oh so stunning biker outfit there was Jungkook. Our college bad boy. Extra rich. Too cool for school. Infact according to him the only reason he goes to our college is Taehyung. Otgerwise pretty sure he gonna continue his dad's business later on.

Instantly Tae flashed his boxy smile at the sight of his "Kookie". Oof these lovebirds pretty sure are couple goals.....

The only ones single in our friend group... Jimin and me. The reason? Well Jimin still hasnt found The Perfect Guy after his ex left him...more like....the bastard cheated on him. And I....well...no one really hits up on me.

*inside the carnival*

The moment we entered the fair.....we were lost. Yes exactly lost like infants in the crowd. The fair was huge. Soo many rides and stalls and games. We wanted to try them all. The first thing we decided to do was the huge ferris wheel.

JIMIN'S POV

We were waiting in the line for the giant wheel's tickets when suddenly i saw a guy. He wore a loose blue-grey hoodie with lose khaki pants and earings. He had shoulder length hair held back with a red bandana and boy was he handsome. I couldve sworn that time stopped at that instant when he caught me staring. He flashed the most gorgeous smile ever and them walked of. Somewhere of i could feel being poked on my left shoulder but i just couldnt get my eyes of his receding silhouette.

"Jimin!"
Hobi's voice cleared off my mind and i realized where i was. The 5 boys eyed me as i bashfully mumbled out some random words.
"I....umm...like..did..u...uoof... u saw him...the...looks...and...nothing and...."
"Someone seems to believe in live at first sight" said hobi
I couldnt agree more.

To be continued

Note
Heyo imma upload more often now onwards..also..i edited the ships...i.e i ship jimin with conan gray..the reason? I luv Conan and i do know a lot about him more than other artists............🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Alsoooo imma upload often....new chapter coming tomorrow ❤❤💜💜
Aaaaand the length of the chapters shall increase gradually. The next chapter gonna be soo much more longer than this one uwu

Do drop comments on how to improve the story or my writing skills 💟💟