✨Chapter 4✨

*YOONGI'S POV*

It was time. A few moments later Sir left...the gates opened and instantly a bunch of people walked in. This was it. The time that might change it all. And as i sat there i looked at my wrist watch...where was he. Who is the he im talking about? Well the 'he' is Conan, Conan gray. My childhood griend.

I met him by accident while i was sitting on a park playing with my deck of cards and doing some shuffling moves which he felt were 'cool'. Though he was younger than me he looked at me with such gorgeous eyes and asked me if i could teach him. And that simply left me confused. And since my Sir had told me to keep tricks secret i had gently refused.....and he stomped of while being all pouty.....and stopped in his tracks when he realized he stepped on a ladybug and was left devastated and started crying.

If i had emotions...i wouldnt have the heart to tell him...but..i didn't have the emotion soo i told him......that...it wasnt a ladybird he stepped on. It was a red m&m i had dropped earlier. And that is how our friendship began. He eventually followed me back to my home...turns out he was an orphan and hated it there. So....sir ended up taking him with himself....but never adopted him really so we cant really call ourselves brothers...but then again he took me in and never adopted me legally either. So we are apparently his apprentices.... tho Conan never showed interest in magic. He was excellent in sciences and Sir let him pursue it. So currently he is studying in university in our city and lives in the hostel the fees payed by the local concerts he does. I hope i'll be pay for the fees later. I really hope...that things change for me starting today.

And just while i was recalling the stupid things we'd done together i heard a voice.
''Ayo hyung lost in your thoughts huh''
And there was the fine young man...thats when i realized...there were a quite a lot of people outside and right in front of our tent were a bunch of teens reading our sign outside while a boy clung on his girl...requesting him to check out our shop. Wow our business was opening with a good start.

"Hey hyung ready for the big day"
"Yups pretty much...how does my shop look huh...does it seem mysterious, typical magic shop, like the ones in disney do i seem evil"
And he laughed...wow....i was being sarcastic and here is the dumbo giving me the bwahhhhaaa look while i gave him the(-_-) look....pretty sure reflecting my expression he copied me...after some tiny stupid and insignificant teasing, popped in the head of a blonde girl.
"Do you also do tarot readings?"
"We sure do maam"

*HOSEOK'S POV*

We were standing in front of the public washroom. After a couple of rollercoaster rides and the spinning cups and several sweet soda glasses and icecream cones Joonie was feeling nauseated and had thrown up in the washroom. We were waiting outside when i saw a banner it read

''INTRODUCING A NEW SECTION TO THE FAIR- THE MYSTICAL SECTION"

And it somehow caught my attention. It seemed interesting. We gotta pay it a visit i thought and ironically just then came Tae Tae to me with a bunch of tickets to the ferris wheel.

"Hey its getting dark and the carnival is illuminated with lights. Imagine how beautiful it would be to check it out from that high"

A few moments later i found myself in the seat of a huge wheel looking out to the city and not gonna lie it was indeed beautiful. Just then a section of the fair caught my eye. It was brightly illuminated but the tents...they were all of the most beautiful hue of blacks and purples and blue unlike ither which weee reds and whites and yellows. As i took i look at the fair guide i realised that must be the magical section. Noice.

Beside me Jimin...the guy who was afraid of height also seemed to be enjoying the view. Though he was slightly shivering, his body still seemed to be relaxed as his eyes gleamed with the reflecting lights.

I gently nudged on him to look at the direction of the area id taken fancy to. There was just a feeling in me...a gut feeling perhaps...as if something is gonna happen today..and i hated this feeling. Last time i felt this.....

To be conti-

Heyyyy i promise you 2 chapters day after tomorrow.....💖💖