twelve.

1 week had passed, nothing wrong's happening. It's just that, Shoyo noticed the basketball team is always looking at him when he's eating or practicing, especially their captain, Seijurou. He would always wink at him and would look at him intensely. But currently, the second week of their training camp, he haven't seen Seijurou since Saturday until now.

He pushed the thought in the back of his head and he tried to focus on their practice match. It's between Karasuno and Shiratorizawa.

Oh. I hit it a bit hard than usual. Ushijima thought after spiking the ball. Unfortunately, Tsukishima was distracted by thinking about Shoyo that he was too late to block the ball. And what's more, it's coming to Shoyo's way. Just when he turn his head in front, the ball hit the side of his head.

He stumbled while holding his head. His vision getting a bit darker and his head spinning. Feeling lightheaded, he stumbled again and fell on the ground.

" Hinata! " They all shouted and the players dash to him. While Ushijima is facing Sugawara's wrath, the others lean down to him.

" Yo! You good, man?" Tanaka asked. Yamaguchi help him stand up with his firm grip on both his arms, preventing the ginger from falling dow again.

Blinking a few times, he nodded his head, " Y-Yeah I'm okay now. The hit was a bit hard but I'm fine." He said and shook his head to get a clearer vision.

" Hinata, I'm sorry if the hit was too hard." Ushijima said who was standing in front of him. He was about to speak when someone held his chin up. Ushijima scanned his face, his eyes stopping at his plump lips. He cleared his throat, " Alright. I'm sorry again." and Ushijima walked away.

" Alright let's continue! Hinata, please be careful!"

" Hai!"

And they went back to the game, Tsukishima cursing to himself for thinking about Shoyo too much and now he got hit by a ball again because he's distracted.

" Is Tsuki thinking about Hinata?"

" Shut up, Yamaguchi." Yamaguchi muttered a 'sorry' and went back to the game with small mocking smile.

ғʀᴏᴍ : **********

-ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀʀᴇᴀ? ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴛʜɪs ɪs sᴇɪᴊᴜʀᴏᴜ ʙᴛᴡ ;)

Shoyo stared at his phone for who knows how long. He's again feeling this weird wave of danger just by looking at the message.

" What's up with me?" Shoyo muttered. Atsumu noticed his tangerine a but frustrated and asked him, " Something's wrong, Shoyo-kun?" The ginger snapped his head toward her and shook his head, " I'm fine. Just thinking about something. Anyways, I have to go somewhere."

" Where you going, Onii-chan?" Natsu yawned while rubbing her eyes.

" Did you get a good rest, baby?" Shoyo