The Ride

Peters POV.
Beep. Beep...BEEP. BEEP!! I hit My alarm clock. "Hello Peter, Would you like me to notify your Parents, Peter?" Asks F.R.I.D.A.Y. "Where are they?" I ask. "They are in the living room with the other Advengers, Peter." Says F.R.I.D.A.Y. "Ok and Fri, are you and Javis linked?" I ask. "Yes, Peter." Says Fri. "Ok, fri what time is it?" I ask F.R.I.D.A.Y. "It is 7:30am, Peter." She says. "Kay, thanks" I reply. I then get out of my bed, grab a black and white stripped Shirt with sleeves , A black t-shirt, ripped black jeans and my black convers trainers. I go into my bathroom, I lock the door while changing.

After changing.

I put everything in my school bag, panic at the disco galaxy bag, I then walk to the living room. "Hello son!" Says pops - Steve. "Finally it rises!" Says dad- Tony. "Morning pops, morning dad!" I say. "(Hello little spider)" Says Natasha in Russian. "(Hello Aut Nat!)" I say in Russian. Due to Aut Nat being Russian/ English, everyone learnt Russian for Nat and she taught us every word there is. "So there's a trip of your school today." Says Bruce. "I think it will be here, as all of the hints lead to the stark industries." I reply to Uncle Bannor. "You have your pass in your bag right man of spiders?" Says Thor. "Yep, I attached it to a lanyard. So then it is easy for me to get to." I reply to uncle Thor. 'If you love me let me go~~~If you love me let me go~~~~ cause these words are not Oftenly said, the fear the fear of falling a part, oh ohh ooh.'
Comes from my IPhone 11pro. I quickly answer the call. "Hello ?"I say. "Hurry yo ok!" Says Ned. "Ok chill bro and the trip we are going to Stark Industries." I say in to my phone. "Cool anyway gotta go and get to school ya know are you staying there or going to school?" Asks Ned. "I'll go to school, 'Kay?" I say. "'Kay" Ned Says. Then I hung up. "I better go to school now!" I say. "(Have fun, and we'll be on the 2nd floor and that flash guy I will brake his fucking bones!)" says aut nat. "-bye Aut Wanda" I say in Latin for Aut Wanda as she speaks Russian, Latin and English. "Bye dad,bye pops, bye everyone!" I say. "See ya in 30minutes!" I say while leaving the Living room. I then walk to the elevator. "You have 10 minutes to get to school, will you like me to put you on the ground floor quicker, Peter?" Asks Fri. "Sure fri" I say. One minute later the doors open, I walk out as tell the new front desk laddie who I am. She then lets me go in the school limbo, that I take.

When I got to school.
I step out of the limbo, close the doors and walk in my class room. Class 1A- reference to BHNA. I walk in, I see my 2 friends waiting for me, I walk over to them. "Took ya time?" Says MJ. "I brought ya passes I contended them to lanyards." I say while given them there passes. "Tar Petey!" Says MJ. "You has to copy Clint didn't you!" I say. "At least I didn't copy ya boy fren!" She says back. "Toshay" I say. "Right we are going to stark industries, so no stealing, keep your hands to your self and follow there rules. You will be given passes when we get there." Says Miss Flow. "Okay" Says the class. We all go on to the buss. Only 15 more mins.

After the buss ride

"We are here!" Says Miss Flow. Then everyone gets of the buss.