The passes

Peters POV
We all got off the buss. We all walked to the lady at the desk, she smiles at me and says "Miss Flo don't give Peter, Ned and MJ a pass as Peter gave them one all ready." As she gives the teacher the passes. "Okay, you have them right?" Miss flow asked. We show her that we have them on lanyards. The rest don't as they are clip ones. "That's not fair!" Says Flash. "I will be your Gide tour for today." Says Happy. "Happy?" I say. "Hello Peter" He says. "So I have a pass that lets me on the advengers floor and the first 5 floors or most known as Batea group." Says happy. "MJ has a pass that lets her go on the advengers floor and the first 7 floors or known as Wolf, Ned has a pass that lets him go on the advengers floor and the first 10floors or known as Omagea  and Peter has a pass that lets him go on any floor he wants, every the dangerous floors or known as Alpha Gen-Z." Adds on happy. "That's not fair!"Says flash. "But the rest of you can only go on the first 4 floors or known as Vistorya, the floors are bigger than they look, so stay with me please." Says happy. So then everyone follows happy to the 1st floor. "This floor is the dinning room for everyone here at stark industries. To the left, is the library for the intackets. To the right, are the labs for the intackers. We will see the library first." He says. "I forgot to mention that any of the advengers will be around so we do not accept bulling." He adds on. I walk to the Science Of Humanity (SOH). "Hey Penis Parker! I don't know what you are playing at but it doesn't look good! You probably payed them to act like they know you! Or you fucked them!"Says Flash. "Remember now Flash, remember the rules!" I say. His face then goes white, he goes away. I then walk back to the dinning room. "Now we will look at the labs for the first ever recruits: Tony Stark, Bruce Bannor, Peter Parker and Natasha. These rooms were the first labs." Says happy as we all entered the lab room 01. "So pe-Parker is a recruit?" Asks Flash. "No" Says happy. "Hah I knew u lied parker!" Flash Says. "I said no as his full name is Peter Bejium Parker-Roggers-Stark. With all of the advengers being his Uncles and Aunts" happy said turning into dads on angry mode. "Pppfttt. Parker a Roggers-Stark and all of the advengers his uncles and aunts." Says one of flash's friends. "Well add on Nick Furry and Joshua Whitehouse." Says happy. "Who's Joshua Whitehouse?" Asks a student. "He was the Golden Phenoix but then he got killed in battle when Peter was 8 years old." Says happy. "And nick furry?" Asks Miss Flow. "The head of S.H.E.I.L.D." Says happy. "F.R.I.D.A.Y tell dad that I need him at floor 1 Lab 01 and bring pops." I say getting fed up of people trying to say that I'm lying and so is Happy. "I have be that would you like me to get robot 01 to get you a drink,Peter?" Asks FRI. "Yes please, Fri." I say. "What does F.R.I.D.A.Y stand for?" Asks one of flashs friends. "Well before Fri, it was JAVIS but then Javis then is put on my iPhone 11 pro. So fri is based of the original but she stands for Female Replacement Intelligent Digital Assistant Youth. Like SIRI OR ALEXA but better." I say. Then the doors open and Dad and Pops and robot 01 came through. I grabbed my drink. "So my only son called for me?" Says Dad- Tony. "People won't Believe me when I have Alpha Gen-Z pass and that I'm your son." I say. I then see my dad and pops getting angry as they listened to JAVIS on my phone on the trip so far.

Silence

"Who the fuck said that to my son?" Says Pops. I gasp. "LANGUAGE!" I Say. "Son, stop with the sarcasm, I need to kill a bitch." He adds on. I then laugh. "Captain America, the most innocent avenger ever, swore." I Say. Tony rolls his eyes, "FRI, can you please tell all avangers to come here." "Yes, Boss." She replies.