2.Lover

Naomi Rowse

I pushed him back with all the force I could muster.

He stumbled back.

He looked handsome,dashing,hot,I don't have enough adjectives.

"What in the world is this?"

"I missed you,so so much.I've looking for you for so long,I even thought you were dead."he said caressing my cheeks with his hand,looking at me softly.

"What?We're meeting for the first time,how the hell can you miss me?" 

"Meeting for the first time?Don't you remember me?Don't you remember the last summer when we first met in Hawaii?"he said with a broken voice.

"H-how do you know I was in hawaii last summer?"I stammered.

This is messed up,who are these people,first that creepy old woman,now thais man,why are they stalking me?

I couldn't breath,I felt the surroundings revolving,and I started hearing some distant voices,I started smelling blood and old rusty iron,I could see some kind of place in my mind,it was like a old room or maybe a warehouse.

My surrounding started getting blurry.

Soon darkness consumed me.

I felt like there was some kind of pressure on my eyelids,I couldn't open them up.

I don't know how much time passed,but I opened my eyes up,and took my surrounding in,it is one of the suits of the hospital.

SUIT OF THE HOSPITAL!!!??

Holy!!!!How am I here?Did Cals bring me here?Is she nuts?Does she know how much this costs?

Wait,is this the benefit of being a doctor in the hospital?Maybe it is.

I heard footsteps,I turned into the direction of the sound,the same I-missed-you guy came into appearance.

"Hey you're awake.How do you feel?Do you need something?Water?Doctor?"

"Uhh..water please."

"Yeah sure."he poured the water and gave it to me.

Well damn he looks hot even while pouring water.Like how the heck is that possible?It should be a crime,a freakin crime.

I was about to bring the water to my lips,when I saw the doctor and Cals come inside.

Callie rushed to my side,"Heyy are you okay now?You scared me.Doctor said you had very little food in your body.How can you do that to yourself being a doctor?Are you an idiot?"

"Heyy let her drink the water first,she just woke up."the guy said.

Cals huffed and glare at him.

I drank the water,as if I've been living on the desert.

"Who are you?"I said motioning towards the guy.

"The soon to be the official King of England,Basil Watson."

I scoffed,"Yeah and I'm Princess Margret."

"You can't be that love,Margret is my sister,and you my love are nowhere to be my sister anytime soon."

"What nonsense!Why would a King be in the middle of the street,that too with no security?Do you see me as a fool?Or are you sick or something,that you're imagining yourself as The King?"I said scowling at him.

We were interrupted by fake cough of the doctor,who we've been ignoring,yeah.

"Let us do you vital check-up Ms.Rowse."

He started doing his work and asking me questions and made notes of a few things and handed me a prescription.

Then he continued,"I'll give you some time to talk about things,Ms.Jenson please call me back when everything has been explained."

Cals nodded at doctor,and the doctor took his leave,after bowing to him.WHAT?

"What is going on?"