Chapter: 20

(Continuation from previous chapter):

Matthew: Niall, it's just a game. It's okay. By the way the dare is for Zayn, if he doesn't have any problem to fulfil it, they why you are having problem??

Xander: Exactly, Niall calm down mate. By the way, Harry is shouting, as Zayn is his boyfriend. But why are you reacting like this. Is Matthew that important in your life?????

Everyone are looking at Nialler to get a much waited reaction. Matthew on the other hand is becoming red to redder with time. Nialler sure is taking his time to think. He really is in confusion with his likings and disliking.

Time flies by. But Nialler is not ready to answer. He is getting upset with time. It is very natural to get upset, as you don't have control on your life or you start to loose control. I know the situation with my life, what he is feeling. So I ask him to come with me.

"Hey, you guys, carry on with the game. I will complete my dare later. I just need to talk with Nini alone. It is important and it cannot wait. Okay?? Don't worry okay??" With that, I grab Nini's wrist to make him move with me.

[Private talk with Niall]

"Nini, I will be straight forward. What is it, that is bothering you this much?? Get out with it." I asked him with my utmost sincerity, concentration, seriousness, and concern.

"I don't know what is it exactly Zee. I fucking don't know anymore about myself." He becomes restless.

" Nini, I know the feeling, what you are feeling right now. It's like you have no control over yourself. It feels like you don't know anymore, who you are. But believe me, it will all go away, if you try to cross examine each and every likings of yours. I am with you, Nini, take your time. Think about your likings. Take your time."

"But, what about Matthew? Will he be able to wait. Is he even bi or gay? Damm." Tears start to fall from his eyes. I can't see him this vulnerable. I just wish, this phase goes away as soon as possible.

"You know, it is only your time to think about only you. Not for anyone. You need to find the truth about yourself. Nini, once I also was in same dilemma, as you are now. I fought and fought until I found the truth, all alone. But you have me. So it will take no time to get your answer. I know it very well. So shall we  start??" I ask him, hopefully.

"I don't know what I have to do? Please help me." He becomes more restless.

"Nini, tell me what you felt when you touch Hailee and what you felt when you were dancing with Matthew. Then I will tell a secret of mine." To ease his pain, confusion, I think it is better to help him understand himself.

"I mean she was okay. But I did not feel any butterflies in my stomach. Like it didn't felt ever, like it would work. But with Matthew, I felt safe, some certainty. Which is why I am confuse. I am rather was straight all of life till today. I never felt any pool towards any other man like this before Zee. Even I never felt any severe attraction towards any women, I dated before. I don't know, what to do anymore." What I can do is calling Hazza to come here. And I just message him to come.

"Zee, what happened?? Why is he crying??" A very shocked and panicked Hazza enters the room.

" Nothing Hazza, we suspected right. But to help him I need your help."

"What is it?? You know Nialler, it is okay to be in confusion. Don't worry, we will help you completely." He chimes in.

"Hazza, he never experienced what is it to feel a same sex person, so we need him to feel someone between us. And it is better if you help him, instead of me as he missed me for five years. He knows you better."

"Actually, Zee I think you will be apt, as he know you a little less than me. He actually can feel it with you. I am okay with, don't worry about it." He says with a small smile.

"Hey, you two, what are you discussing without me??"

I do not give him a chance to continue his ramble. I just attack his lips with mine. First, he gets baffled, but then he reciprocate actually!!! What!! Even he grabs my neck with his both hand to deepen the kiss more, like there is no tomorrow. I guess he feels some attraction towards me. The kiss is lasting longer than I thought originally. So Hazza intervenes. I knew it. He will feel jealous.

"Okay, okay Nialler. That's all you can get from my boyfriend. Now go get your man. I think you find your answers. Right??" Hazza separates us. So much eager to help his brother.

"Whhhaa.......oh!!" He just becomes red. And Harry being the great tease, he chimes in with a high pitched voice,

"Hmm, guess what, my boyfriend is out of limit for you Nialler. But if you want, we can arrange Matthew for you. So what's say? *Wink* * whistle*. Oh by the way, I know for a fact, you will be bottom, just like Zee here. Just imagine, you under Matthew. Ohhh my god!!! I can imagine it!!!" I become red, after hearing him talking dirty. Even Nialler does not need to know about me being bottom. But knows now. Uffff..

"I am sorry Zee, I didn't think before kissing you back. It felt so right. I just couldn't back off. I am sorry." He is such an idiot.

" Actually, Nini, we were discussing this, like how to make you realise your sexuality better. Like if you feel the urge to kiss me back, then you are either gay or bi. And if you don't then you are straight. No question. But you felt the urgency to kiss me back then you are not straight, apparently. But if you are bi or gay, it is what you need to find out, on your own. We can't help you on that." I confess honestly.

"What do you both think, I am?? You both know more in this case. Please..." Thanks to god, as he is not upset with the new found truth of himself.

"I think, you are gay more than bi. I mean the way, you grabbed Zee's neck to deepen the kiss. It shows the more gay side of you than bisexual. I can be wrong though. Tell me, have you ever felt this much urgency to kiss back any women you dated? Like I know you told us, that you didn't feel any pool towards any of them, but if there is any pleasure, atleast you felt." Harry beats me here, questioning him.

" I guess, no.....  I don't know, what to do now?"

"You idiot!!! Go grab your man and tell him your feelings towards him. What else??? Hmmm??" Harry asks with one eyebrow raised.

After several minutes of all private talk, we return back to the main party. Where, Benedict, Robin, Xander and Joshua are busy grilling Matthew. Whereas, Alexandra has a very confused yet angry expression. While Marine and Vaani are practically jumping and dancing with joy.

" What happened Alexandra?? Is there any problem?" While entering the room, I ask her, as I am not so ready to deal with another homophobic. With my question, everyone's attention fall on her fro Matthew. And Matthew shrinks in his seat.

"What do you think, it feels to know about that your one family you have, don't believe you to tell the truth about themselves?? Then angry it is. Tell me what will you feel!!" In anger, she starts crying.

"I don't think, we can talk here, but a friendly word. Alexa, we all deal with our own secrets in different ways. Matthew did not felt comfortable to tell that doesn't means he doesn't want to. You just need to have faith on him." Robin chimes in.

"Actually, Alexandra, my family members do not know about my preference. That doesn't mean, I am hiding from them. I ant them to know, but I also know, they are that much narrow minded that they can harm anyone associated with me. So I also did not bother to tell them. But in Matthew's case, I think he didn't feel to reveal it, as it is to obvious. Just don't be angry." She nods with the realisation.

"Matthew, by the way, I will suggest you to stay here, as there is some one, who needs to come out to you and everyone. And you two need to talk out all the stunt you two pulled today." Harry chimes in.

Everyone get the point what he is talking about. And everyone have this stupid and yet joyful smirk on their face. Whereas, Alexandra strikes on Matthew all of sudden, hugging him tightly.

"Finally, atleast one of us can be happy now. I am so happy for you bro. I love you. And yeah do not mess this up. And I repeat DO NOT MESS THIS UP, OR I WILL PERSONALLY CUT YOUR BALLS OFF." She threats him with tears in her eyes. Matthew hugs her one more time tightly.

We all get busy with dancing. It is happy hour. We are one big family. Generally I take time to talk with practical strangers, but what is happening to me?? I just met them today, morning and now here I am dancing with them. In only three days, my life completely gets changed.

If someone asks me now, that, what I see or think happen in my future life, just day before yesterday, I would have told the person that black dull future. But not today.

First I got accepted by the four most important person of my life. Then I got accepted as boyfriend of one and only Harry Styles. Then Vaani came. With most important thing, which is my desire to live my future happily. I guess my loyalty, honesty and truthfulness paid off.

[Time skip to bed time]

Everyone is gone to Robin's place. I guess  you can tell it's not only Robin's, it is Robin and Joshua's place. They are kinda cute. I like their chemistry.

Now Vaani currently is arguing with Hazza and Lou. Their topic is where will Frey sleep, which is, currently he is sleeping in our room. Vaani wants him to sleep in theirs. But Hazza is not agreeing with her. Lou is lost in middle of them. Matthew, Niall and Liam are looting all fun from this situation.

I don't wanna intervene, as it is very entertaining scene. I wanna enjoy more. And if you ask me what I want, I will say I want Frey in our room. As Lou and Vaani need some alone time as well. Besides, as I can't get some, but she has opportunity to get some, so why not? We need to give her time for the unfinished business from morning to finish it.

Next thing is Matthew and Niall are going to stay in a separate room. Whereas Lili will be sleeping all alone. I think Maya needs to come as soon as possible.

Tomorrow's mission is to call Maya and invite her to surprise Lili. Hmmm.. happy hours is waiting....

..................................................................,.........................................................................................................................................................................

Hey whatsup ya guys,

I added this song as it is apt for this chapter. Everyone need to be loved no matter what they are doing or who they are. Love can change a bad person into a good one. Yes, that much powerful love is. It's just we don't believe in love with all our heart or honestly or with sincerely. That's why we don't get to feel the beautifulness of love.

So love everyone and without any expectations and don't forget to put honesty in it.

Anyways, I am uploading this chapter from my mobile app. Feeling little bit uneasy as I have very little experience with mobile. But I am on the process to repair my iPad. I guess, due to lockdown, it will take one or like that month to repair it.

But don't worry, next update will be on time. As always in next three days you will get it

So let me know how this chapter is. Vote it if you like it. And comment on it if you wanna communicate.

Until next time,
Stay Happy, safe and healthy.

Vidisha.