The Party - Geoff x Reader

Music blares through the speakers as colourful lights flash throughout the house. Your best friend drags you through the living room and to the backyard where there are pretty girls chilling in the pool with their boy toys and group of kids playing what you think is beer pong.

"Aye F/N and Y/N! So glad you could make it!" Geoff shouts over the loud music as you approach him by the bar.

"Thank you for inviting us!" Your best friend says as Geoff hands her a beer.

"No problem dude!"

She cracks it open and takes a swig. "Y/N, you want some?" You shake my head as she shrugs. "More for me I guess."

"Babe!!" A voice booms and you see Brody run over to you guys.

"Catch up with you guys later!" Your friend says as Brody drags her away leaving you alone with Geoff and cans of alcohol.

"But F/N!" You try to call out but she's already inside the house.

"So Y/N, what's up?" Geoff says gulping down his beer.

"Um, nothing much," You reply looking around trying to avoid eye contact. You will admit, he is cute. With his button down shirt, messy hair and hat, there's no denying that.

"You want something to drink?" Geoff starts to pour a white substance into a solo cup before you reply.

"I don't-"

"It's a mix drink Y/N. They taste awesome, here just try it." He shoves the drink in my hand and you gulp at the smell. Yeah it's fruity but there's alcohol in there and there's no way you're getting drunk. Your parents would kill you.

"Uh no thanks." You set the drink down at the bar and Geoff sighs.

"Y/N, why are you so boring? You only live once dude, come on and enjoy it while it lasts." Geoff rest his head on his hand as you take a seat.

"I just don't have partying in my DNA unlike you," you sigh out, shoving the drink closer to him.

"Partying isn't in your DNA, it's a state of mind bruh," he tells me. "This is your first party, isn't it?" You nod ashamed. "Oh snap! Well you know what, this is gonna be the best day of your life, man!" Geoff comes out from behind the bar and throws you over your shoulder.

"Put me down!" You screech but no one pays attention because they're all half drunk or can't hear because the music is playing too loud.

He carries you inside of the house and to the "dance" floor then sets you down.

"Show me your moves."

"What moves?" I gasp out.

"These moves." He jumps up and down and moves his body all around. "Listen to the music and let your body take control."

Soon enough your body is moving along with the rest off the crowd and you laugh.

"I'm ready for a drink!" You shout out and Geoff smiles. "Yo get a beer for the lady here!" Geoff tells someone. "Glad you could get out of your comfort zone Y/N."

Soon enough you had a couple of beers and are taking shots with someone while random kids cheer you on. Geoff comes back from the bathroom and sees that you are as drunk as a sailor.

"Y/N, I think that's enough drinks for the night," Geoff chuckles dragging you away from the crowd.

"But one moreeee!" You whine out as he takes you to the dance floor.

"How many shots did you take Y/N?" he asks as you giggle.

"One...two...three...eleven..." you slur out counting on your fingers.

"Y/N!" He laughs out as you clash into his body.

"Geoff, wanna know a secret?" You say, leaning up against his chest.

"What Y/N?" he holds you up because you're about to fall over.

"Come closer. Put your ear by my mouth," you giggle out. "I think I like you," you whisper then smash your lips against his.

He pulls away. "Y/N, I think I like you too."