The forest

I do not own any of these characters. 

(Y/N): "I got to the forest." Said (Y/N) triumphantly getting him a few weird looks from the people going to grind in the forest. "Now then let's go level up."

After a very long walk (Y/N) came across a big bee. Being absolutely terrified of bees because of his allergy he tried running away from it but with no points in agility he was slower than the bee and got stung causing him to almost die instantly. Not knowing what to do he panicked and picked up his sword and in one fluid motion he cut the bee in pieces. After sheathing the sword he picked up the money and walked away with no loot to his disappointment. 

After about an hour of farming he decided to train his sword skills on a tree. Much to his surprise using the sword was like second nature for him."Must be because of my dexterity skill I better train to get used to it"  (Y/N) thought. 

{Timeskip} 

After training for 4 hours by cutting everything he saw down he learned 2 things. First: With high dexterity you can use your weapon way easier and faster and second: You get critical hits all the time with dexterity and most of them one shot everything. 

____________________________________________________________

New skill acquired: Sword master 

Sword master: After training for hours with dexterity you gained mastery of the sword. Dexterity is ( 2X ) effective all other stats cost ( 3X ) the skill points to level up. 

New title: Terraformer 

Terraformer: After cutting trees down for hours and destroying everything in your path you created a new biome Plains in the forest.

____________________________________________________________ 

(Y/N):Huh well I guess I'll go with a full dexterity build. 

____________________________________________________________ 

Private chat: The terraformer 

1: Did you guys see what happened in the forest on the first floor? 

2:Yeah it's crazy to think someone would do this.

3: What? What happened? 

4: In the forest there was a guy he killed everything he saw. Including players. 

5: He even created an entire biome in the forest by cutting trees with his sword. 

6: Yeah I got killed by him worst part is he cut through my high level equipment with starting gear. 

7: Wait... You guys don't think it's another maple right.

8: It may be we'll have to watch and hope we will be ok. 

9:Give him one week he'll be in Maple Tree.

10: Alright bet. 

____________________________________________________________

And that's it people let me know if you enjoyed it and see you next time.