Meeting up

I do not own any of the characters. 

As another day started our hero went to school. 

Timeskip at school.

Kaede:" (Y/N)! So what do you think did you play it?" 

(Y/N): "Yes I did and it wasn't bad. But I played until 3AM and I barely slept." 

Kaede: "Oh yeah I did that on the first day too. So do you wanna play with me tonight." 

(Y/N): "Sure." 

Timeskip at home where (Y/N) is preparing the game. 

As he connected (Y/N) was still not used to getting in the game so he got dizzy and knocked someone over. 

After both getting up he apologized profusely and looked up to see who it was. It was Maple the walking forterest and the strongest player in the game he was terrified.  

She just brushed it off and said it was ok but Sally didn't, she got angry at him and tried to hit him. But to their surprise he got his sword out in a flash and blocked her daggers like it was nothing cracking them in the process. 

He once again apologized but she just glared at him making him cower in fear. 

To apologize he said he'd treat them at the cafe and they accepted gladly. 

In the cafe. 

(Y/N): "So what are you two doing on the first level?"he asked the question that was on his mind ever since he saw them. 

Maple: "Oh we're looking for a friend."

(Y/N): "Same as me huh" thought (Y/N) "So what's his name?" 

Maple: "Oh it's (Y/N)!"

Sally: "Shhh don't say his real life name!"

While she scolded her (Y/N) was questioning what he knew about his friends. He saw some videos of Maple while browsing to know what the game was like and he was amazed. He would often daydream about beating her in a fight or just meeting her but he never expected his best friend to be his idol. 

(Y/N): "Risa please calm down you're being too rough on Kaede."

They both went dead silent. They were questioning whether they heard right or not. 

Sally: "Who are you?" She asked with a slightly shocked and scared tone. 

(Y/N): Sorry I  guess I forgot to Introduce myself. My name is (Y/N) and I think I'm the one you're looking for.

(A/N) So as you might have guessed (Y/N) didn't know the in game characters of Mape and Risa.