eikosi

m i a 

"Excuse me, ma'am?" He taps me on the shoulder. "You're far too beautiful to be here by yourself."

"I am?" I raise my eyebrow.

He sits back in his chair and folds his arms. "Extremely. You should sit and have coffee with me."

"Since you asked ever so politely," I smile, taking a seat across from him. "I'm Mia... Mia Lowe."

"Zayn," he extends his hand out, "Zayn Malik."

I rest my arms on the table, causing Zayn to smirk slightly. "Nice to meet you, Zayn. Have you ordered yet?"

He shakes his head and raises his hand for the waitress. "I was waiting for you, angel."

"How sweet," I gush. The waitress makes her way to our table and greets Zayn again.

"Are you ready to order?" 

"Two peppermint mocha frappuccino's," he spoke, "and a slice of chocolate cake."

She nods and walks back towards the counter. "One slice?" I ask.

"It's called sharing, Mia."

"I don't like sharing," I shrug, smiling briefly. 

"If I was your boyfriend you wouldn't have to share me," he suggests.. "I'd be all yours, baby."

"Is that your way of asking me out?" I question.

"Depends on your answer." I straighten the straps on my dress and pull my jacket sleeve's up. How do I answer? I don't want to just agree and say he's my boyfriend. 

"No." I shake my head. "Try again, Malik."

His face forms a confused frown. "Is this your way of saying you want me to ask you again?" 

I nod. "Yes. Don't just suggest, babe. You have to ask."

[ an epilogue! let's go! ]