Result

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story and my OC's.

"That should do it," Jay said.

"I hope this works," Zane said.  He sounded scared.

"It will."  Jay put a comforting hand on Zane's shoulder.  Zane turned on Rosie's power switch and she turned on.

"Dad?  Master Jay?" Rosie said confused.  "What happened?"

"You got damaged in a fight," Zane told his daughter.

Rosie recalled in her memory files what happened and her expression immediately became terrified.  "Where's Justin?!"

Jay looked down, trying to hold back tears.  Zane saw his friend's expression and spoke for him.  "He hasn't woken up yet.  He's hurt pretty bad."

The door to Rosie's room opened and Max, Juliet, and Mason walked in.

"You fixed her!" Juliet exclaimed excitedly and went to hug her best friend.

"Does anything feel wrong with your circuits that we need to fix?" Zane asked.

"I'm fine," Rosie said.

"We'll leave you guys to talk," Zane said as he and Jay left.

"Have you guys seen Justin?" Rosie asked sadly.

Max sighed.  "We have and it doesn't look good.  Alex is with him now."

"Where are the others?"

"They're meditating with Master Lloyd," Juliet said.  "They were pretty freaked out by what happened."

"Why?"

"Because they were the ones who found you two," Mason said.  "With them as the three youngest members, it was hard for them to see you guys like that.  Although, we had to clean up the mess they made."

"Mess?"

"All of our parents forgot to assign someone to watch them and they made a huge mess before they got your message," Max said.

"There were burn marks in places, stuff was frozen, and there were also things that were torn up," Juliet said.

"Obviously we shouldn't leave three 12 year olds home alone again," Mason said.  Max, Juliet, and Mason laughed a little, but it turned back to serious.

"I wish we had seen your message sooner," Max said.  "I was with Alex playing mini golf and we didn't look at out phones right away.  When we finally checked our messages, we saw yours and started to head in your direction and then we got a panicked message from Harper.  We went to the prison as fast as possible."

"Mason and I saw your messge and Harper's when we got out of the movie theater and also went to the prison as fast as possible," Juliet said.

"We had turned off our phones during the movie," Mason added.

Rosie looked down sadly.

Juliet saw the sad look on Rosie's face.  "Are you ok Rosie?" Juliet asked concerned.

"I'll be fine," Rosie said.  "I just need to see Justin."

"Woah," Max said.  "I don't know if that's such a good idea."

"Let me go Max!" Rosie said angrily which actually scared Max a bit.  No one had every seen Rosie like that.  He moved out of the way of the door and Rosie went to Justin's room.  She opened the door and saw Justin laying on his bed unconscious with Alex watching over him.

"I'm going to kill Nathan," Alex said angrily.  She knew Rosie was the one at the door, but didn't look up.  "He did this to him."

Rosie got closer to the bed and saw him bruised and covered in bandages.  "I can't believe that he got hurt this badly," Rosie said sadly.