CHAPTER 4 - IRRESTIBLE

- YOU ARE ALL CLEARLY INSANE! - I yell at the girls that stare at me confused. -Why, Noelle? - Maia asks me - Because they are leaving just when we are getting to know them? - She pouts and I reply - No! Because they all like you and you can't see that, morons! - And even Shivani, who thinks Niall is with someone looks at me surprised - They like us? - Ģhărãm asks and I can see a trace of a smile.

 - Duh! They are all drooling about you so go out and have fun because I will kick your asses as pregnant as I am! - I say and almost laugh. The girls chuckle. They know I would never say that if it wasn't true. -They are all nice though we just met them - Martu says and I hold her - And they are good men! So have fun for me! - I grin and they all nod. - Out! Now! - I yell and point to the door. And as they leave I see Shivani, standing still. - Niall is with someone, how can he like me? - She asks so sweetly - I have to tell you something - I whisper - This girl called him a few days ago and left him, he told me a few hours ago - I say serious as Shivani looks sad - She is blind and stupid then! - She pouts and I nod - That's why Niall needs you more than ever, alright? - I say and Shivani smiles. - I do like him! - She smiles and gives me a kiss before she leaves. I shake my head and laugh - Amateurs! - I say and head to my bedroom.

-What do we do then? - Harry asks worried as the boys seem to be annoyed after his comment. - We wait, Harry! - Liam says and Louis stares not smiling - I like Maia, I don't get to know nice girls and she is, I want to know her better - He says and Zayn nods - Same here, Salam is so cool - Niall shrugs - Clearly we are on the same page but the thing is... - And the boys stare, included Ed - Are they? - Niall asks and Ed smiles - Well, I think if they weren't, they wouldn't have get so pissed, right? - And Liam wonders - That's a good point, man - And Ed grins - Almost 3 years with Noelle, dude! - And they laugh  as Harry says - Match point! - Suddenly they feel better but still, they don't know if the girls are going to be alright since, in fact, they have to leave. -So what will we do? - Zayn asks and they all sort of glance at each other - Let's get to know them while we can, nobody knows what's ahead - Liam says and in that moment the girls appear.

-So... - Maia asks - Where are we going tonight? - And the boys stand up clumsy as the girls seem to be ready for some quality time with them. Louis trips on Liam that laughs - You're not mad? - He asks and Maia smiles - No, I think Harry was right and so do the girls - She says and Harry looks surprised - Am I? Really? - The girls nod - Yes, let's go have fun and know each other, we came here for a special holiday - Ģhărãm says - Let's make one! - She ads and Harry grins - So even whe we have to lea... - And Liam covers Harry's mouth with his hand - Stop talking, lad! - They all laugh as Harry licks Liam's hand -You are grose! - Liam pouts and Harry mocks him.

-I will leave you because I have a very pregnant wife to take care off! - Ed smiles and leaves waving as they all wave back. - Ok, there's a nice pub we can go to - Zayn says - We can have drinks there and besides we can dance! - Harry ads and they boys laugh because dancing is not his thing - What? - Harry asks and Louis pats his back - Dance? Really? I would say your weird state of exciment moves! - And Harry pushes him - It's the Hazza dance! You won't never get it, loser! - And as Niall almost chokes laughing, they all head out, paring up with the girls.

In the pub, they split up. Harry is dancing with Ģhărãm and being a flirt as he is, he holds her tight from time to time. Ģhărãm doesn't seem to mind at all. Zayn and Salam are sitting upstairs in a couch and they are talking pretty close and holding each other tight. Liam and Martu are sitting at the bar and talking about some of Martu's projects. She is about to become an architect. Liam loves to listen and asks details. Niall and Shivani find a pool table so they are having fun playing and Niall grabs Shivani by her waist, since he is teaching her how to play. Shivani is now cool and enjoying the time with Niall. Louis and Maia are sitting on a table in a closed garden and they make each other laugh. There's one thing for sure, they all like each other and if they only have this moment, they are making the best of it.

-Noelle said you like us - Salam says honest as she is and Zayn that is playing with a lock of her hair smiles - She is a very wise mom! - And Salam smirks - So you do like me? - She asks and Zayn gives her his intense look which is irresistible - There's only one way to answer that - He says and leaning in as asking for permission, Zayn kisses her deeply and Salam wraps her arms around him. Harry and Ģhărãm that had a bet on them, chuckle - I told you! - Harry says and Ģhărãm is happy about Salam - I guess you won then! - She smiles and Harry spins her around - I did and do you want to know who I was betting on to be kissed second? - He says and Ģhărãm, still laughing from the spin, doesn't notice Harry grabs her tight and plants a sweet kiss on her lips making her world spin around now.

Liam is smiling and Martu stops - I know, I talk too much, right? - She smiles and sips from her drink. Liam shakes his head - It's really nice to listen actually, we don't go out often because the girls mainly stare or just ask constantly - He is sincere and when they both reach for the bottle their hands touch and a spark between them is obvious. Martu blushes - Sorry, I'm not used to gentlemen! - She giggles though she is right - Why? - Liam asks serious and Martu shrugs - Most guys just want to get you drunk and - She makes a little cute pause - You know! - And Liam finds himself feeling the same kind of way she does. He looks into her eyes and asks - You have called me a gentleman so I don't want to break that image but - And Martu smiles but suddenly feel her heart is beating faster - But what? - She says and Liam slowly caresses her face - Would you mind if I kiss you now? - Liam asks so polite, Martu just blushes and grins, giving Liam a green light. He leans in and holding her head softly, brushes his lips against hers slowly but in an adorable way.

Maia and Lou are laughing at some Louis joke - You didn't! - She says and the way she laughs makes Louis feels like the whole place is about her - Why are you single? - Louis just asks and Maia stares - Who said I am? - And in that moment Lou pales as ice. Maia laughs - Sorry! I was kidding, I couldn't resist! - She laughs and in that moment, Louis grabs her tight and kisses her deeply but shortly, leaving her out of breath - Sorry, I couldn't resist! - Louis smiles and Maia kisses him again.  Niall has already lost on purpose and Shivani is clapping happy - You lost! - She smiles and Niall grins nodding - I guess... - Now Shivani feels Niall stare and stops - Noelle told me about your ex - Shivani says softly and means it. Niall nods though he has no idea what Elle said to her - Yeah, we were heading nowhere, anyways - He says and slowly moves closer making Shivani get in between the pool table and him. She is red but somehow knows Niall is a good guy - Are we playing another game? - She asks but Niall shakes his head getting closer - No, no more games, Shi - And he leans so sweetly giving her the best kiss of her life, Shivani kisses him back and smiles since she took the chance and this time, she did win for real.

 I can see Ed is wearing the shirt I adore and I lean against the wall smiling - Are you going somewhere, handsome? - I ask and he grins - Yes, I'm going to dance with the most beautiful woman I ever met - He says and I look around joking - OMG! You have a lover! - And Ed puts on some slow music and grabs me so we start moving to the song. He has the loveliest look ever and he is mine - I love you so much, do you know that? - I say enchanted and Ed kisses me softly - Yes, but not as much as I love you, Elle - He says and now I kiss him. He has me in his arms and I'm resting my head on his chest - Do you think they are killing each other? - Ed asks and I chuckle - I think they are doing just the opposite! - I wink and Ed lifts me a little - Naughty girl! - He says and when I'm about to laugh, I feel a sharp pain and scream. Ed grabs my arm as I'm bending grabbing my belly - What is it, honey? Elle! Are you alright? - Ed asks worried sick and I am wet now - The baby is coming! - I manage to say and the pain is getting stronger. Ed helps me sitting down and I can see he stares blankly at me - The boys took my car! - He says and I just feel another deeper contraction - This is going to be.... - I can't finish the sentence because it hurts so I scream. Christmas is almost here and so it's the baby…