𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 【HIRING】𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕃

Hi there everyone!

Hi there everyone!

First, TASK 5.1 & 5.2 are out! Please have a look at that it's VERY IMPORTANT!

Second, I really really wanna launch the award book today very latest tomorrow, this is to ensure that participants will have enough time to enter hence I can distribute books to judges early so they can start judging right away. Especially when some of you or most are going to be busy with back to school or work this SEPTEMBER.

So... Because I already did my part of contacting all members and asking those who haven't sign up personally if they could, but can't because of course we all have different circumstances outside Watty, and that's very understandable. But, for the sake of continuity, I will now implement plan B!

PLAN B

AND WITH THAT ALL THE JUDGES SLOTS ARE NOW FILLED!!! I will still leave PLAN B initiative here as a way of reminder for the prizes of those special judges... 

*Remember one of the things I promised to each judge is that by the end of the judging period (or when you have passed the score for all 4 assigned books, whichever comes first) I will give you the WHOLE SET OF YOUR BIAS/BIAS WRECKER ARMY ZIP PHOTOCARD. (for those who wants a preview, go to my BTS OTOME GAME book)

NOW THIS IS PLAN B, for those who already applied and got accepted judges, if you can pick the remaining category (meaning instead of 4 you'll have 6 books to judge)

in addition to the photocards

*I will give you a GIF of your bias/ bias wrecker coming from that ARMY ZIP 2019 as well. ADDED BOOKS ADDED GIVE GIFT from me as well. 

Again these are for those judges that will have to judge 6 books in total. 

Your participation in this Royal Event is very much appreciate. Advance THANK YOU TO ALL. 

P.S

Judges don't forget, you can be a judge and a participant as long as your book entry is NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY you are judging!

So choose your categories WISELY!