🎉 ³ʳᵈ 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘𝖆𝖗𝖞 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥💖

❝You gave me the best of me, so you'll give you the best of you❞

❥ 06/11/2020 ❣

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒❝♡❞‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Greetings my beloved members!!! I want to greet you all again...

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┓

(September 11, 2020)

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┛

Gosh! Time flies so fast

Gosh! Time flies so fast... and again, it has been another awesome month! We got to start our very own Awards Book and because of your never ending support and effort, all books in one category has been read and scored already! (wow!) I can't believe that some of you haven't judge a book before! The way you scored and in a very organize matter passed the judges form is just...no words! Just AMAJIN! Guys! You are the best!!!

For this time around... I actually wanna type in a personal message to each and everyone of you (please know to me you're not just another added member) ... soo here I goo... 

juthi2minthi - hi hon, thank you for promoting the club, even outside wattpad... omg! the way you have told rumpapotter and Sapphire581 about it... telling them to join because it will the kind of support they needed... It warms my heart really. 

rumpapotter - hi my co host and sissy... thank you for always accommodating me and supporting, I know you have work and life outside watty but you never fail to lend a hand whenever I need support. 

iristaebae - hi ate! hahaha sana mabasa mo to diba... bukas bukas din ng tags and notification hahahah... well-- salamat sa pagsama kanina sa pag 'stalk' kay kuyang blue hair hahahaha