✔️𝕋𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝟞.𝟚 (𝖛𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘) 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝙴

⌛️ START DATE: August 28, 2020 ⌛️
DEADLINE:  September 04, 2020 @6pm PST

⌛️ START DATE: August 28, 2020 ⌛️⏳ DEADLINE:  September 04, 2020 @6pm PST ⏳

MECHANICS:

📅 Please submit the task PROPERLY and ON TIME.

📌 INSTRUCTIONS:

📍This is the VOMMENTING task. You will give votes and comments to the book of the member you are paired with.

📍I will be the one who will assign how many chapters you will have to vote and comment.

📍Once you're done, comment inline the right format to let me and your partner know that you have finished the task.

📍If you didn't do the task on time even after I contacted you and give you a reasonable extension (1-2 days), you will be on the banned list.

📌 FORMAT:

📍 Pair # ____ DONE with @(partners username)

📍 Pointers to share (things you really like about your partners book and things she can improve on) 2-3 sentences minimum.

📌 NOTES:

📍COMMENTS PER CHAPTER: Every assigned chapter should have 3-5 inline comments.

📍CORRECT COMMENTS: Compose of a sentence with 5 words.

💬Comments such as "just plain emojis, wow, hahaha, lols" are not acceptable. Why? Coz it would be unfair for those who really put in effort to read and comment correctly in your work.

📍Always START at PROLOGUE, INTRODUCTION or CHAPTER 1. (Author's Note doesn't count)

📍Once this task is DONE, you can fill up the next form, re enter your book again and be paired with a different member.

💬 I think all of you have notice by now that, I DO CHECK your WORK. And if I did miss something your partner are free to contact me if there is a problem.

 And if I did miss something your partner are free to contact me if there is a problem

❝Here's Yoongi to cheer for you while doing your task! Even though he's napping

|| TASK 6.2 ||𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝙴

📌SPECIAL NOTE: Because most of you all, are my judges on the award I've decided that until the end of the judging period the maximum vomment task for each member is 5 chapters. I don't wanna burden anybody with so many books to work with. It will probably go back to the way it was once the judging period ends.

✔️💜PAIR 1: [VOMMENT 5 CHAPTERS]

username: Luna_aka_Blade

story: Venatus

username: mochifairy_minnie 

story: Love Like This

*when finish comment inline

✔️💜PAIR 2: [VOMMENT 5 CHAPTERS]

username: icedmintae

story: The Hangover

username: Btsfortunecookies

story: Always

*when finish comment inline

✔️💜PAIR 3: [VOMMENT 5 CHAPTERS]

username: mochifairy_minnie

story: Soulmates

username: cyphoric

story: Code 13430

*when finish comment inline

✔️💜PAIR 4: [VOMMENT 5 CHAPTERS]

username: rumpapotter

story: Firefly City

username: taeminguuk

story: Florist Undercover

*when finish comment inline

✔️💜PAIR 5: [VOMMENT 5 CHAPTERS]

username: Jannnnniiii

story: Siren

username: heajoon

story: Butterfly

*when finish comment inline