Chapter two: What the fu-

Y/n POV

This can not be happening. THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING!!!?! I am mated to her of all people!!! Fuck...I backed up slightly and immediately felt that stupid pull in my chest. My wolf felt as if I was rejecting my mat-That thing. That thing that had me beat. That thing that put me in this stupid pink dress!!! I looked at her and glared. But she only smirked.

She slowly get up and walked towards me. "My...My..Looks like I found my mate." She said while smiling so wide that you could see her fangs...Those fangs. The fangs that have taken millions of lives I shuddered at the thought and looked away from her.

I could so out of the corner of my eye the scowl that was put on her face when I looked away. She reached her hand up to touch my face and I flinched away slightly. She then quickly moved her hand away before scoffing. "You think I would hurt you? You're MINE now. I own you. I don't ruin the things I own...Unless in bed." I heard her say with a slight flirtatious tone.

I looked towards her and glared before speaking in the coldest voice I could muster up. "You do not own me. If I had a choice in the matter I would NOT BE YOUR'S!!" I ignored the sharp pain of my own words and stared at her. She looked at me blankly before signaling towards a maid I didn't even realize was in the room.

"Yes, Miss?" The maid said sweetly. Ew. "Take Y/n here to my room. And keep her there." My mat-She said before looking at me, she then turned around and sat back down on her throne thing. The maid quickly grabbed my wrist and lead me to wherever.