01. Money Slap for New Identity

//I guess I'll stick up to 3rd person now. Sahreh. I get confused so it's better this way//

Y/n sat on the hospital bed wrapped in gauze while she stared out the window.

It's been an awfully quiet three days of recovery which she was not used to. The doctor would put her to easier experiments while she heal, then put her back to hell until her body's a mess again. Repeating the same routine vice versa until she passed the certain goal.

But right now, she was treated properly, fed three times a day and checked every now and then to see if she's fine. It even amazed the doctors ever her quick recovery.

Hours passed, she remained in her typical position. Her eyes on the outside, staring at the blue sky, guessing what closest shape would the cloud be today or whatever catches her interest in that sky.

How long had she seen the sky? She even forgot what kind of blue it is and thought how much it would resemble the ocean.

She wanted to see it all. But once the lab finds out, what will happen?

Pondering her concerns disabled her to notice the door opening, entering both Haru and Daisuke seeing the girl in daze of the sky. Her e/c eyes reflected nothing but a blank image of what she sees outside the window until the ash blonde decided to wave a hand in front of her.

The girl blinked, finally taking notice as she turned to the pair she didn't notice earlier.

"Good morning miss. The doctor said you're already fine so we came to check on you." Haru explained with a nice smile.

She bowed her head in front of them carefully. "Thank you for... helping me." She stated unsure.

"Yes. We have some questions for you. I hope you answer them truthfully."

"Yes?"

Haru sat on the chair next to her, a notebook in hand while the raven wore some shades on. "First, let's start with your name." He says.

She blinked twice. "They call me number four." She answered.

Haru stared for a while. "But, your name?" He asked again.

"I don't have any." She replied.

The ash blonde turned to the raven whilst he nodded. "She's not lying." He says before the boy turned back to the girl in disbelief.

"Do you know where you're from?"

"The lab?" She was unsure.

"Which country?"

"I don't know."

"Why were you in the delivery truck?"

"I was being transported to another lab. I was told I'll be there when I wake up." She explained.

"Do you know which lab?"

"No. Just a lab in japan."

"Miss... uh... four? Can you tell me about yourself?" Haru decided to close his notebook, feeling uncomfortable at the moment thinking how messed up the current situation was.

"I'm called number four. I ponder that I'm around 19-22 years old. I came from a lab that specializes superhuman capabilities. As of now, I am subject number four, the current speciment attempt. My job is to solve equations, aim a gun, regulate my temparament and see through my strength. I prefer the (fav. Fruit-f/f) flavor protein medicine than any other flavors. I can't answer situational questions such as 'what came first? The chicken or the egg?' Or 'if you find an old lady crossing in the street, what will you do?' My data on different situation is not enough to suffice proper answers." She paused for a moment. "And... I have no nationality, real name, parents, siblings nor relatives. Which gives me no privelege to human rights." She finishes.