06. Hang Out

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Three consecutive shots of gun echoed in the open field as the bullet hits the dummy targets on bullseye.

Daisuke watched her do that dor fifteen minutes, sitting cross legged close to her, smiling a bit proud with her continuous streaks of points.

After she went out of ammo was then he took the opportunity to stand up and make his way towards her. "You did great. Have you been practicing all the time?" He asked.

The girl removed the eye and ear protector looking back up at him and nodded. "I used practice daily." She replied.

The man hummed. "Your precision is really accurate. Almost like a professional."

"I am?" The girl's eyes looked really interested.

The man took her hand and gently pulled it as he stood up. "Yes." He told her honestly. He took out his handkerchief and wiped the sweat on her forehead.

The girl smiled at him. She doesn't know how to thank this man enough for granting her a name, a home and a family. Even a chance of freedom from that laboratory. Most importantly, he gave her a chance to see the world with her own eyes.

She was thinking if other people found her, where could she have ended up with? But thankfully now, she didn't have to worry about it because it was the kind Haru and Daisuke who found her existence.

The girl looked up to her saviour-slash-husband, grabbing his hand and giving him an innocent smile. "Thank you." She said again. She will never get tired of saying it because this man and his friend found her and saved her.

The raven smiled. "Your welcome." He replied, pulling her to sit with him after her game and serving her a glass of juice which she gratefully took.

Y/n looked at the used target practice dummy's were being changed again while leaning her weight on the chair and holding the juice with two hands while drinking. She managed to shoot bullseye again and again for the passed hour. Since changing dummies take fifteen minutes, she didn't feel satisfied yet.

"Are you having fun?" Daisuke suddenly asked.

The girl turned to him, placing her glass of juice atop her lap and nodded. "Yes. I'm enjoying it." She admitted with a smile.

Her contagious innocent smile made him smile back at her and hummed. "Hopefully, you'd be happier later on as well." He said.

Y/n tilted her head questioningly. She blinked twice before opening her pretty lips to state her honest opinion "I'm always happy now, because of you. And the things you've been doing for me. It seems that my husband is my happiness." She admitted.

Daisuke's eyes widened, covering half his face with his hand hiding the smile from his lips and the blush on his face glancing at her innocent face from time to time. "Is that so?" He cleared his throat.

"Yes. It is very much an honest statement." The girl assured, holding his other free hand with a small smile.

He sighed, putting his hand down and reached out to her cheek, caressing it lovingly. "Yes. You really are honest." He smiled back at her. "You're really interesting."

She hummed, tilting her head with a questioning stare at him.

"Do you still want to shoot?" He asked.

The girl shook her head. "I used to do it hundred of times as a routine. I shouldn't waste more bullets." She replied.

"Then let's go." He took her hand and both walked out of the shooting area. They walked through the wide empty hallways until they entered the elevator going to the upper floors.

Soon they reached their designated floor and once again stroded towards the quiet hallways only their combat shoes were making a sound because of its heave whenever it touches the floor.

The girl looled around the wall easthetics. It looks classic, probably it is how the owner wanted it to be with a modern touch. The lights open whenever they sense someone walking until Daisuke stopped in front of the door in the end of the hallway.

He took out his card and swiped it on the side that automatically unlocked the door and opened for him. They now entered the room, faced with a wide dim bedroom.

"We'll be spending the rest of the night here. Then we'll see the reserves tomorrow." He told her the schedule.

"Yes." She replied, making her way towards the glass windows. The view of the sunset majestically claiming it's rest under the mountain gaps. The redish orange hues that was allowing the darkness above take over slowly but amazingly. She stood still, put a palm in the glass and watched it happen wide eyed.

Her husband stood next to her and watched the scenario as well. His arm crossed casually turning to the girl who looked curious. Her e/c eyes were now dyed from the pinkish lights shining ever so beautiful, her lips started forming to a smile.

"Well, isn't that beautiful?" He started selflessly.

She nodded. "Yes, it's breath taking." She told him.

"It really is."

Y/n looked up at him which he didn't expect her to. He could only stare at her wondering expression. Her face that ambodied the mysteries he wanted so badly to solve. Her person that he wanted to find out. He wanted to know who she really was, who her parents were, where she lived, what country is she born from and who are the bastards he's going to punish for doing such cruel things to her.

He carefully cupped her chin with his hand as he hovered his face closer. His eyes closed when he slowly pressed his lips against hers, gently as to let her know he was going to kiss her so.

Y/n was baffled. Her eyes widened wonderingly. The contact of his lips to hers made her tensed. Her body stiffens, her stomach began to have butterflies, her face heated up and her heart rate increased.

She didn't no what to do nor how to respond. She knew what a kiss was... but never thought she'd have to ponder how it works.

The feeling wasn't actually that bad. In fact, the sensation excites her more despite it being a gentle touch. A thought more curious than a cat's that she couldn't believe that a kiss could cause her entire being go haywire. It felt as if her mind became confused, afraid, happy, nervous, anxious and all sort of thoughts succumbed into her system that she never thought she'd feel again.

A sensation so different from her childhood.

The girl soon followed Daisuke and shut her eyes closed as well, tiptoing to the extent of her feet to deepen the kiss, slinging her arms around his shoulders that permitted him to automatically placed his hands to her waist and at the back of her head.

Knew to this kind of things, the newly wed just went on to their own instincts, feeling each other's lips, conquering the irresitible flavour and savouring the moment for a few seconds before separating their lips but not their distance as they catch their breath.

The heating atmosphere was just as good as a setting to get themselves together, but in his mind, he knew it wasn't a good time yet.

While his eyes looked at her with desire, Y/n was looking back at him curiously. They both didn't have that heat in mind and he knew he'll regret it if he continued. It would feel like he tricked her in having sex with him just because she complies to everything he does without asking her opinions-- guess he already did after suddenly putting up the 'married' status on her title at the last minute.

He kissed her one more time before suddenly carrying her in his arms. She looked up at him caught off guard, openning her lips to say something but couldn't let out a word from. He just quietly lie her on the bed and tucked her on the blanket before giving her the last kiss for today. "You should sleep." He told her, making his way towards the bathroom to let off some steam.