04. Wife

I made an art from the previous chapter 😂 though it's not how I accurately imagined the scene

Anyways, here's the real chapter 4, I'll be off your skin now~

The next morning, Daisuke was in utter confusion. Questioning the world's best philosophers and genius anscestors as to what happened.

.

.

.

Suzue went to wake him up three minutes earlier as usual. When he did, he realized that he already occupied her side as she lean on his shoulder facing him, his other hand wrapped around her waist.

Suzue was on the verge of squealing from all sweet sakes and he was on the verge of questioning how and why in logical statements and philosophy of things in his mind. But despite that, it felt somewhat... nice and right.

He carefully placed her head on the pillows as to not wake her up. When he was successful, he started to prepare for the day.

Picking up some calls while waiting for her to wake up.

A couple of minutes later, she sleepily got up, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands with a bit of stretch. Daisuke watched her thinking how adorable she looked.

"Good morning." He greeted.

Her head turned to him as her sheepish eyes blinked. "Good morning." She replied, her voice a bit husky as she was not fully awake yet. But in her husband's ears, it sounds almost too seductive.

He wanted to go there and kiss her. An impulse a husband typically have for his wife--was what he think it's about.

"There's some clothes for you." Daisuke stated.

She nodded sleepily.

"You can sleep more if you like." He added when he noticed it.

"It's fine, thank you" the lady replied softly, shaking her head sheepish and lightly before leaping of the soft bed. She took the paperbag where the clothes were and made her way to the bathroom.

Daisuke stared at the door she disappeared from. Why indeed did he decided to marry her?

He's been thinking about it for the passed night. Hand on his chin while he turned back to the window.

Did she marry her on impulse?

Nope... probably?

When did he decided to marry her?

When he first saw her... when HEUSC said that he couldn't find her identity.

Why?

Love at first sight. Not only that... because of the mystery that kept magnetizing him to her. He figured that out on their hospital visit.