◣6◥

Daishou went to the local flower shop to buy some flowers for his mother. It's been almost three years that his mother got ill. She wasn't sick that much when he was younger but soon she got very ill once he got older.

He always visits her when he was free and since he was done with school, he visited her more. She liked it when he visited more even though she couldn't go to his games and his graduation. She was slowly getting better but Daishou wants to be careful with her.

He brought her favorite flowers, lavenders, and iris. She always loved them and has a garden of them at home.

Daishou arrives at the hospital with his mother's service dog and checked in.

He found her room and saw her by the window open and looking outside.

"Mom?"

She turns to him and smiled.

"Shou! You here!"

"Yup... I brought Elsa with me." He smiled back at her.

Elsa ran toward his mother. She obviously missed her and his mother gave her love. Daishou placed the flowers on the table while taking the old flowers out of the vase.

"How you been?" He asked kindly.

"Good... I am doing better. I might go outside soon!"

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"What about you? How school? How Mika-chan? How volleyball?"

He didn't say anything and finished with the flowers. He took a breath in and finally said it.

"....We broke up..long time ago mom......"

"Oh... Shou... She was a nice and lovely girl... I wish I was there for you...."

"Yeah... We decide to be friends..... I am fine though..... mom.."

"Well, there more people for you!" She said happily and they talked about a lot of stuff. A staff member came in with her tea and both of them had tea.

"You know... I noticed you have been happier..." His mother said and drank her tea slowly.

"I-I a-am??" He said most spitting his tea out.

"Yes, you are! Someone is making you happy. Who is this person?"

"Oh...uhh...His name is Terushima....."

"Oooo! A nice name!"

"He captain of the volleyball and we became friends.."

"I might like him," (WHAT YOU MEAN LIKE HIM- YOU IN LOVE WITH HIM MADLY sorry back to story pretend I am not here- but I will come back tho- ) Daishou thought but he couldn't tell his mom.

"Well, I am proud of you!" She said smiling at him.

"Actually I am supposed to meet him up today...."

"Oh? Go hang out! Meet up with him! "

"Oh... okay... I guess I see you next week?"

"Yup! Bye!! I love you!"

"Love you too!"

Daishou left to the park with Elsa and for some odd reason, he was nervous.

He doesn't like him. Why would he like him back?

No one likes him. He just ruins things. He wonders how Mika even put up with him.

Daishou sighs and started walking to the local park.