◣8◥

Hey bestie I am back and oh boy i hope you enjoy this

Also the brother back so-

Enjoy :)

Terushima stared at his phone the photo he got from his friend. He was at a ferris wheel when he got this.

He couldn't freak out or do anything, all he can do is stare at this picture and feel his heart being sad. He wasn't hurt, he couldn't be...was he?

Terushima tried to calm down, he was out with his family to have a "nice" time and he was obviously having a good time. But his brother was nagging him about his "boyfriend" and saying how being gay was disgusting.

He acted like he was the perfect son while he wasn't.

He was a fucking asshole instead.

Terushima sigh and felt the ride ends.

He was now out of the ferris wheel, and his family was chatting way happily deciding what to do next.

He felt exhausted and wanted to go home.

He didn't know that he was going to break his arm too. (Wait what-)

Terushima asked his parents if he could walk alone to the beach, they said yes and he went on his journey.

He kept looking at the message he received, his thoughts were being clouded, and he didn't pay attention to what was about to happen.

Everything was a blur when it happened. It was all so quickly but he felt pain.

He didn't notice the person who was on their bike.

He didn't know he was going to fall. (In love-)

He didn't know he was in fucking in love with someone.

And finally, he realized he fell and felt something broken. (His heart? NO, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT)

"Your son has a broken arm."

"WHAT- TERUSHIMA-"

And thus, Terushima is at the house with a broken arm.

He was chilling on bed due to his WONDERFUL arm and now scrolling through Instagram.

He was seeing the other captain's stories.

He saw Daichi's story, he and Suga finally got together.

He signs and heard the noises downstairs. His siblings and parents.

Then, certain someone popped up in his mind. He went to his contact list and found him.

Daishou🐍💚

(Sir, that's gay)

He then processes taking a picture of himself and sending it to him. (mmmm, so sexy)

Attached image

Terushima🐝💛: guess who broke their arm? MEEEEEEEEEE🤪

Daishou🐍💚: wtf, how???