◤7◢

Daishou looked at the watch on his arm. Time was passing by slow. 

"Have you decide what to order?" The male waiter asked and Daishou looks at up. He took a quick peek at the menu and decided on one.

"I take herbal tea..."

"Alright! Coming up!"

Daishou noticed around the cafe and see she hasn't appeared yet. He was supposedly meeting up with Mika. (DON'T HATE ME BUT FOR THE PLOT! THE STORYLINE!)

He then noticed her cross the street waiting for the stop sign to change. He felt his phone vibrate with a message.

Mika: I am close by! 😊

Daishou chuckled at the emoji, she always enjoyed putting them. He responded back.

Daishou: K

Daishou heard the door jingled and see she arrived. Mika had a smile on her face. She looked happy.

Without him....

No Daishou, don't do this right now.

You are happy now and she happier without you...

His thoughts were gone by her voice.

"Daishou! How have you been?" She asked as she sat down. She looked beautiful and still pretty. (BUT NOT AS TERUSHIMA 🤪 jk everybody looks so pretty 🥰🥰 even you reader <3)

"I am good, visited my mom the other week."

"Oh, How is she?"

"Her condition is getting better."

"That is nice, have you decide on college?"

"Yeah...and I might join a volleyball team.."

She chuckled and Daishou gave a small smile. They chatted for a bit and got their orders. Nothing could go wrong.

Kazuma did not want to get groceries for his mother but he is now, getting them. He had to walk there and get the food. While he was walking there he noticed the boy Terushima been talking about, at a cafe.

The "snek boi" he talked about happily.

He was chatting with a girl. Kazuma thought about his decision he was going to make.

1. Take a picture of them and send it to Terushima. Ask him about it. Wondering if that was "his" girlfriend

2. tease him with it

3. don't take a picture and never mention it to him

All of them seem reasonable.

So why did he took a picture to send it to Terushima?

 I don't know man!

Terushima got the message and send one thing.

"What the hell man?"

yes cliffhanger

and short chapter 

ha