Feelings

Third Person POV

"Dipper, what did you want to talk about?" Bill leaned against a tree.
They had gone into a wooded area so they could talk in private.

"I'm.. not sure." Dipper said, fiddling with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"What do you mean?" Bill asked, his brow furrowed in concern.

"I guess I just wanted to say thank you." Dipper said "For..being my friend and saving me.. twice."

"Well of course!" Bill said "I care about you a lot, Pinetree!"

Dipper stayed silent for a few minutes before asking "Can.. I hug you?" He whispered.

"You don't need to ask to hug me. You know I love hugs from my friends!" Bill said with a smile.

Dipper smiled and hugged Bill.

"You're still soaking wet." Bill laughed.

"Sorry." Dipper muttered looking up at him.

"But it's cute!" Bill grinned as Dippers face turned red. Dipper stopped looking up at him and instead looked to the side.

They both were silent for a moment when suddenly Dipper asked "Bill, do you like me?"

"Huh?" Bill looked back down at Dipper.

"I don't know... I.. it's just at your house you were... very cuddly.. a-and just now you..." his voice faded as he mumbled inaudibly.

"Well yeah I like you!" Bill said.

"I don't mean in that way."

"I know what way you meant." Bill said.
Dipper looked up at him. Bills smile was gone and he looked fully serious.

"What?" Dipper whispered.

"You're kinda dense Pinetree." Bill grinned and pinched Dippers cheeks "I. Like. You!" He said

"Don't pinch my cheeks!" Dipper whined batting away Bills hands.

Bill snickered "Sorry sorry." He stared at Dipper for a second.
"So what about you?" He asked.

"Huh?" Dipper responded.

Bill smirked and leaned close to him and tilted Dippers chin slightly "Do you like me?" He asked.

Dippers face was bright red "Y-you're to close!" Dipper said pushing Bill away a bit.

"Fine I'll stay back but you gotta answer the question." Bill said.

Dipper crossed his arms. "Y-yeah." He muttered.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." Bill said in a sing song voice.

"I like you too!" Dipper said his face was bright red, clearly embarrassed.

"I know, I heard you the first time." Bill grinned.

"Jerk." Dipper muttered.

Bill hugged him "I'm glad you're alive."

Dipper stayed silent for a moment. "Does this mean we're dating?" Dipper asked looking up at Bill.

"Do you want to?" Bill asked.

"Kind of." Dipper said "I just don't know if they'll accept us."

Bill pushed Dippers bangs back so he could see his birthmark. "Who cares? I know they'll accept us. Even if they don't you have me!" Bill gave him a kiss on his forehead which sent Dipper back to being a blushing mess. Bill laugh and moved Dippers hair back to how it was "You worry to much. But do you want to though? Date I mean."