Fɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

August 16th,2020 (sexual activity)
Mᴇʟᴏ🦍
Today I wanted to make it up to Loyalty. Bring her out let her spend some money on her get whatever she's wants bring her out to eat even though I know her tough ass is gonna say no. But right now she's still sleep and I'm just getting ready.

Baby. I said standing in the bathroom doorway.  She groaned and turned to face me.

Wake up. I said.

Noo. She whined.

Baby please I got stuff planned for us today and I need yo too get up and get ready. I said. She groaned and sat up.

What's soo important today? She asked.

Can you just get up loyal please. I said.

Fine. She said and got up and walked over to me.

Morning beautiful. I said.

Morning handsome. She said I laughed and kissed her a slap on the ass.

Baby. I said after she grabbed my dick.

Go get ya freaky ass ready. I said she closed the door and got ready I waited for her and then we left.

Where we going? She asked.

To the mall. I said kissing her knuckles.

Can we eat first I'm hungry. She said. I nod stop at a red light.

You know I really hate when you spend your money on me. She said.

I knew ya ass was gonna say that. I said.

Okay so why you doing it? She asked.

Baby. I said.

I'm serious melo. She said.

Baby cuz your my girl imma spoil you no matter what you say. I said grabbing her face. I gave a real quick kiss before the light change.

Babe. She laughed wiping my lips.

Why you do that? I asked.

I had lip gloss on. She said. I nod and kissed her again. We soon got to the restaurant and we sat and waited for our food.

Look I'm finna post these pictures so ion wanna hear ya mouth. She said showing me her phone.

Ma ya titties is literally hanging ready to fall out. I said.

No there not bae your just being overprotective. She said and took her phone back.
•••