The fight and two guests.

When Lynx and Rebecca was done training, they were taking a break...when they were taking a break Sebastian along with the two commanders Raven and Ban followed aside him to check how Rebecca´s training is going, as he made it their...Lynx stood up and bow done to them including Rebecca even those she was the queen of their kind. Sebastian made a task said with his mouth and spoke to Lynx about Rebecca.. 

¨So how is her training coming along, Lynx?¨ (looking at them both)

¨It's going good sir, she is getting better with her positions and movements too.¨ (looking at him)

¨Better! She is getting better really fast then she can fight me soon or later.¨ (smirking at her)

¨W..what!¨ (Rebecca becoming shock)

¨Sebastian, you can not fight our queen that's against our rules even her´s.¨ (Ban looking at him)

¨She can prove to us that she is the one that is Amalthea´s daughter.¨ (looking away from her)

¨Excuse me! Sebastian you bastard, she is the own one and is Amalthea´s daughter, she didn't have other child...will she was going to have one but sadly it  didn't make it but you can not treat her like this Sebastian listen to Ban this time.¨ (Raven getting mad) 

¨I´ll say if she is the queen and daughter of Amalthea until she proves to me that she can fight this bastard of some creatures that should return back where they came from.¨ (about to leave)

¨SEBASTIAN! I am the daughter of Amalthea and Leopold, the rightful queen of my people. So why try to act like you are blood of the royals if you are nothing but a peasant my parents hired to protect us.¨ (Rebecca getting up and facing him)

¨How dare you speak to me like that! You have no right to call me that..a peasant, you are no queen to me but a coward.¨ (turning around and getting in her face)

¨The only coward I´m looking at is you Sebastian, what will my parents think of you now...you talking back to me like that like you own me but you don't so know your place as protecting me and not doing my fucking job. Because it's my job to protect my people they ain't your people to protect but my job.¨ (putting her foot down)

¨Whatever, you think who you think you are but you will never be my queen and i will not protect you, I´m done with you just be ready for the fight you will have to face with me to prove your strength to your people.¨ (Walking away)

¨Sir, I already think she is showing her strength just by standing up to you, Sebastian.¨ (Lynx smiling at him)

¨Tsk whatever Lynx  but good luck princess you are gonna need it.¨ (Walking out the room)

When Sebastian walked off, Ban and Raven bowed to Rebecca and followed Sebastian out, when they left...Rebecca let out a sign and layed down on the ground as she was covering her face. Lynx  bend down to face her but then he chuckled at her, she looked at him and started to laugh at him..they both started to laugh with one other until Ash walked into the room with two trays of food..They both looked at him and was happy to see him including Lynx that he will always run up towards and spin him as he kiss him everywhere. This time Ash didn't seem himself that Lynx stopped laughing and went up to check on him, Ash gave him a smile and handed them their trays but was going to leave until Lynx stopped him by gently touching his hand with his fingers..Ash looked down and started crying. Lynx made a worried facial expression on his face and hugged him as he kissed his forehead, Ash then spoke to him in a gentle tone, 

¨It's..April...she wont eat..¨(looking at him)

¨What! What happened Ash? Tell me please.¨ (stroking his cheek)