extra.

" That little shit . . . " Seijurou cursed out, leaning on the railing of their balcony.

" Ah fu** I'm tired." Midori sighed and let himself fall on the bed. Akashi bent down with his hands on his knees as support while he pant, his red hair swaying.

" We almost got him. If it wasn't for that prick, I already got my hands on that ginger's hips." Akashi said while wiping the sweat on his head. Seijurou finally calmed himself down and just when he's about to call someone, someone's already calling. He pressed the green button and put the phone against his ear.

" Did you get him?" He shiver at the sudden deep voice.

" Almost." He simply replied back while lighting up a cig.

" and why is that?"

" Some boy butted in. Just the image of him makes me want to shoot a bullet in his eyes." Sei hissed as he puff a smoke.

" Now let's calm down, Seijurou. We still have time so rest up and just keep an eye on him for now."

" Fine."

" Alright. Good night."

" Night, Dad." and phone call ended.

" Who's that?" Midori asked while sitting on the chair beside him.

" Dad." He simply said as he puff another smoke.

" What did Masaya-san said?" Akashi asked while leaning on the door frame of the balcony.

" Keep an eye on him for now." and they all just enjoy the cold wind brushing against their skin.

Shoyo, little bunny. I'll soon have my hands on you.

short chapter. I'm sorry.

To he continued . . .

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗵𝘄𝗲-𝘆𝗶 -