"Hey Kook!" Yeona called out as people shot glares at her. "Young Lady!" The librarian crossed her arms. "Oops sorry Mrs. Smith!" Yeona bowed in apology and embarrassment.

Jungkook and Yeona are childhood best friends. They treat each other as brothers and sisters. Nothing more.

"What the heck Yeona" Jungkook looked at her. He felt the second-hand embarrassment. "What do you want? Didn't you tell me that you'll leave me alone to study?" Jungkook continued.

"I changed my mind, let's just go out today" Yeona sat beside him. "No I need to study for once." He turned his back to the girl. "Please! If you go with me today I will never bother you ever again." Yeona pleaded.

"Hah I won't fall for that" Jungkook scoffed at her technique. "No, I mean it."

She crossed her arms. "No Yeona. I'm going to fail if I don't study." Jungkook ruffled his hair. "Please, just 1 whole day" She shook his body to grab his full attention. "Yeona, please stop. We can go out next week." Jungkook scoots away from her.

"Plea-" "Why are you so stubborn?!" He snaps. An awkward silence followed his words.

"Okay fine. I'll just go." Yeona stood up and walked out. Jungkook groaned in annoyance.

A few hours later, Jungkook finally felt confident and decided to end his study session. He looks at the clock. "Wow I've been studying the whole day?" He chuckles, proud of himself.

He then put his supplies aside and place them back to his half-filled backpack. While he was walking home, Yeona suddenly popped up in his head. He felt bad for not agreeing to go with her. But I guess its for the better.

He reached out for his phone and dialed Yeona's number. To his surprise, no one answered. He looked at his phone, confused. She always answers him. But he just scoffed it off thinking she was probably sleeping since it's pretty late already.

He decided to go outside for a little while since he's been inside the whole day. Jungkook decided to stay at a playground, far enough from their neighborhood to chill by himself but not too close for him to be recognized by anyone.

He sat down at one of the swings to breathe in the air and listen to music. He closed his eyes and swayed to the melody. He was listening to Yeona's favorite song. 'Live While We're Young'. That's her favorite song since she never wants to grow up and wants to stay young and free. She fears the truth or the 'real world' and fear the feeling of growing out of childhood.

He also realized that he was staying in the park that they first met. He can hear faint laughter of kids as the moon slowly turns into the sun as a flashback starts.

"No!" A little girl squeals. She looks at the boy who accidentally stepped on her sandcastle. "You ruined my castle!" The girl tears up. "I-I'm sorry..." The boy stutters and kneels down and attempts to build it up again. "I'll build it back up! See?" The girl looks at the collapsing tower of sand. "Right?" The boy smiles nervously. "It's ugly!" The girl cries out.