The boy just drops his head down to Yeona's arm.

"Let's just enjoy this Kook. I would like to see you smiling before I go." Yeona lifts his head to look at his pretty doe eyes.

"Here this might help." She throws a controller to the boy. He looks at her, cracking a smile. "A-Are you sure?" Jungkook slowly grabs the controller. "Are you sure you want to lose?" He smirks.

"Hah.. Keep dreaming." Yeona bites her lip as they open up Mario Kart. The theme song of the game brought Jungkook back to childhood once again.

"Yay!! Thank you mom!" Little Yeona smiles and hugs her mother tightly. "Happy Birthday Sweetie.." She hugs her back.

"Kookie! Kookie! Look!" The little girl waves her CD in the air. Jungkook drops his toy truck and looks back. His eyes sparkled in excitement. "Is that Mario Kart?!" He stands up and started jumping up and down like a bunny.

Little Yeona nods and dragged him inside their tent on where they spend every minute of their weekends. They open up their console as they slide the CD in.

The tent was filled with squeals of excitement. They both started freaking out when the game opened. "I can't believe it!" Kook smiled wide. They finally got to play the game that the cool kids at the park plays.

"Jungkook?" Yeona snaps her hand in front of her friend. "Y-Yeah?" Jungkook shook his head and straightened up his posture. "Pick your character." Yeona looked at the game. Signaling him.

He hovers the arrow to the mushroom. "Really? Toad?" Yeona chuckles. "Get ready to lose, loser." Jungkook smiles in sadness and happiness. This could be their last game, last lap, and their last laughter.

" 3, 2, 1, GO! "

The game counted down as they both grope their controllers. Ms. Kim left them alone.

"No!" Jungkook groans as he gets hit by a shell. He looks at his spinning character in disappointment. "Hah! Take that loser!" Yeona tilts her body along with the game. Getting immersed.

As soon as he heard the genuine happiness in her voice, his mood suddenly brightened. "Ugh you're too good!" Jungkook faked. "You're dang right!" Yeona crashes her shoulder to him.

They played out the first lap. "Hey are you on first place?" She asks. "I really can't check right now." Yeona continues. Jungkook looks at the chart.

1st place – Jungkook73_

"Nah I'm doing horrible. Literally 8th place.." He groans as he slows down his kart. He sees her pass him. "What? Really??? I think I might win!!!" Yeona squealed. This satisfied his heart.

"Yes!! I beat you!" She sticks out her tongue as she pass the finish line. "Wow you've improved. I still remember you getting frustrated over AI's" Jungkook teases her.

Yeona glares at him. "Okay okay I'm sorry" He chuckles. They both look at each other as they make the best out of the time that they have remaining.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Yeona smiles and hugs him. "You should probably go now.. You have a test tomorrow." She broke the hug and looks at the clock. "Or should I say later." Yeona laughs.

"No. I'll skip school." Jungkook shook his head in disagreement. "Please go home Kook." Yeona holds his hand. "You've been studying for this okay? Do it for me" Yeona kisses his forehead as she pushes him away which results to him standing up.

He looks back at his friend. "Okay, I will." Jungkook forced out a smile. This was the last time that he'll see that pretty smile on her face. "I guess this is the goodbye..." Jungkook cleared his throat. "Goodbye Yeona."

A week has passed since he's seen her smile. He got his test results back.

He drove away from school and to a destination. He got up and walked towards her grave. He placed his fresh flowers along with the rest. "Hey." The teen rubs the back of his head.

"I passed the test." He smiles as he carefully puts his paper down. "I did it for you." Jungkook smiled as he looks up to where she is, heaven. "Rest well angel."