thirteen.

Ever since then, he avoided Seijurou. It's not like Seijurou's coming up to him too. Seijurou's also keeping his distance from the ginger. But he kept a close eye on him. No one knows about what happened, except him and Matsukawa. Matsukawa tried to tell the incident to Sugawara but Shoyo quickly stopped him. He told Matsukawa that it's just one time and probably will never happen again and he doesn't want Sugawara to worry.

Just because of that one incident, the two became more close. That the others start getting suspicious.

" Look. He's going over there again." Hanamaki said, his head pointing at Matsukawa walking to Shoyo. Both Iwaizumi and Oikawa turn to the two who was happily talking.

" What's up with those two?" Iwaizumi asked before drinking water.

" I already knew that Issei has a crush on him but wow. Never thought of them actually talking since Chibi can be a bit shy around tall boys." Hanamaki said.

" Right? Well maybe Matsukawa's doing his first move to win his heart." Yahaba suddenly joined in, making the others spit their water out and turn to the 2nd-year.

" Don't just do that, Yahaba-chan!" Oikawa said while snorting a bit, looking like the water's about to come out of his nose.

" Oh. Sorry." Yahaba simply replied back and walk near the net to set for the 1st years.

" Sugawara-san, please calm down!" Ennoshita said while trying to pull the team mom back to their bench.

" That giraffe gets to talk to him while I can't even tell him Hi for just a second. My baby crow!"

" Now that I think of it, they seemed pretty close for the past two days." Daichi said.

" That's nothing new to me. He's a social butterfly after all." Asahi said, silently giving prayers for their baby crow's safety and while holding the two 2nd-years back from coming to their kouhai with such scary faces.

Kageyama grunts in the middle of him drinking his strawberry milk. Narita and Kinoshita noticed this and sweat-drops. Tsukishima was staring to much that he didn't noticed that his gripping the ball to hard, Yamaguchi seeing this and put his hand over his mouth to contain his laugh.

" Hey hey hey my dudes!" Bokuto shouted, catching Shoyo's and Matsukawa's attention. Beside him, Kuroo's smiling like a Cheshire Cat, " You two seemed pretty close." He said.

" Well I am close mostly with everyone." Shoyo said with his usual gentle smile. The three boys heat up, shocked at how can a boy like him exist.

The four talked and talked and was cut off when Yachi suddenly called him, " Hinata-kun!"

" hm? Yachi-san, what is it?" All of their heads turn to her, making her feel a bit anxious.

" Natsu-chan has a fever and is coughing non-stop." As soon as he heard her, he dash off, leaving the rest dumbstruck. Yachi followed to assist the others and also doesn't want to stay there any longer.

As soon as he got to the fifth floor, Shoyo ran to their room, fumbling with the card a bit before entering.

" Natsu!" He called out as soon as he saw his baby sister looking up at him after coughing. As soon as Natsu saw his big brother, she made grabby hands, missing her brother's warm hug.