one

I was sitting on the backstage chair, practicing our guitar riffs. There's exactly ten minutes before the concert starts. James, Lars and Jason are doing something else. I'm alone here. Our first song on the list is Enter Sandman. Black Album was released just a year ago. It was a bomb.
"Hey man?" I saw Lars came to me. damn it he be lookin like a snack tho. "Sup, babe- i mean, hey duuude." i raised my hands and waved at him. shet my junior feeling hard rn. "are you alright kirky?" he laughed, well sir u think i'm okay after u came to me liek that?!?!?!?? 😤

"i'm good." i put my fucken guitar away and faced the love of my life. of course i gotta act like i'm chill af. but fuck y'all my peniszx gettin boned. "u look nervous, hows things?" he pushed his smexy hair back and i was just mesmerized like- HELLO?????
"earth to kirk! stop staring at me." i was snapped back to reality. "sorry lars, u look hella fine babe can i get a kiss? :3" i said doing a duck face. "brO you focken gæ." he looked at me in disgust. I WAS OFFENDED. "hey stfu lars, u can't do me liek that. >:(" i slapped his thighs. oops wait did i say thighs?! fuck it I did slapped his juicylicious thighs.

"donut be mad my bb, i'm gæ af too." he cupped the back of my neck and pulled my face closer to his. I WASN'T GETTING A BONER I SWEAR. "god dammit lars we can't just be gay! what will james n jason will say, we'll end up like dave mustardstain if we keep on gettin GAY." lars shook his big ass headskskskks. "i know luv xx but i can't help it. i love u since the furst day we met! plz nevermind them. fuck me daddae 😣😣😣" I pleased.
"oh you're turning me on Kirky boi. but shite the concert is starting. we needa go my bb." lars said.

the concert started and i was just hard all the time. i hope d camera man doesn't see my boner. so i just covered my boned penile with my guitar. yes life hacks. gayson's bass solo came and all of us 3 needs to go backstage. "kirk!!" lars shouted. "helu bb ❤" i came and hugged him. we're in a much safer hiding spot. "fock u just made me more turned on." lars said. "what do u want me to do u fucking danish twat?" i madly in anger said.

"c'mon don't be liek that my babyboy, we need to fuck CAUSE YOU TURNED ME ON." lars slapped my ass. ooooh that was CRUSTY. "i have never been fucked or fucked a guy b4. maybe u r the first one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" i held his bulging cock on my penis, closer. "ahhh shit don't do that" he moaned. i just smiled at the sight of dis bitch yearning for more. he kissed me, yes tongue kissing, just like the any other picture u see us doing that kiss. when we r gettin it on he fucken ripped my jeans off. he's da new ripper now not meh.
he jacked my dick and i did his too. fuck it, t'was GOOD ! i almost forgot that he's my bandmate. but man i tell you we're 🎆gay🎆.

"turn around u dirty lil filipino boi." lars whispered to my ear as he slapped my ass. IT'S THE TIME WHERE I'M GONNA GET FUCKEDBXIAJSHS. "yes my bb :3" i replied and did as he says. i turned around and bend, "we don't have lube my dear kirk." lars said. "What?! are you serious you need to---- AH-" he shoved his dick inside my tight ass.
I WHIMPERED IN PAIN. "lars no no no, honeyy noooo ToT" i said trying to stop him. he didn't put any lube! adgskkdjah it hurts but pleasure came afterwards. "oh u liking that dick inside u?" lars pulled my long hair and my back arched.

"harder daddy harder! ugh!!!!" i shouted, yes a manly shout. u got a problem? the feeling of being strethed open. it was so good i just want to do this all night long. "fock , jason ended his solo two minutes ago💀💀💀" lars said. i almost panicked actually we both did. so he banged my ass hard until i couldn't stand up anymore. my butt hurts nowww.... >< we changed position. now it's turn to punish this lil danish boi. Btw, my cock is bigger than his. 😉😉, "my turn u slut." i smirked. I made him kneel infront of me, "u made my ass sore... huhu fuk." i said as i cri a lil bit. "it's alright baby boi" he kissed my lips.

i shoved my nine inch dick inside his mouth. wait no, seven inch*** "sænk farten!" he shouted. i was likeeee wut??? "huh?" i asked him. "slow down!" he shouted, oh he was speaking in his native danish twat language. how adorbs. I didn't listen to that kid and throat fucked him. yes, not just a normal blowjob but THROAT FUCK. i made sure my 7 inch cock went deep to his throat. he was choking on it, his eyes were watery and he's drooling over my feet. "take it easy, fuck." he said wiping his spit on his mouth.

"you're so dirty, i like it that way." i laughed, "and so are you, f r a t   b o y."
he smirked. "u gettin wild mr. ulrich huh cmon let's finish this up." i pulled his hair upwards and shoved my entire dick inside his mouth. he sounded like a dying pig with vomiting noises. he gags like a pro. I moved super fast inside his throat and fuked it v v hard. yknow he eet fuk.  shout out to james , luv u man <333 i came inside his mouth and it felt way 2 good! I can feel it to the bones! "u just cummed" lars said. loads and loads of white cum mixed with saliva drooling over his mouth to my feet.

"There you guys are!
we need to--- ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)" the staff almost dropped his jaw and his eyes widen as soon as he saw us fucking. He stood there frozen. "shush, don't tell anybody we fukin. here's a thousand dollars just shut the fuck up." Lars handed him bundles of money. The staff kept his ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) face on and walked away slowly. "Oops." I shrugged. lars and i zipped our pants up together and ran up our way to the stage. "Where have you been?" James said to the mic. The crowd was cheering, "You look like you two just got laid." James laughed into the mic, actually everyone did except for us too.

"What do you guys think Kirk and Lars did?" James asked the crowd with hs microphone. "c'mon we got no time. So uhm.... let's just SEEK AND DESTRRRROOYY!!!" James shouted and we started playing the song. The world didn't knew what just happened, but man it was like heaven on earth. 😉😉