Bobby Brady

y/n= your name

y/a/100= you age times 100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were y/a/100 years old, flying around in my blue police box also known as the TARDIS. Yes, thats right you were a Time lady. You had only just escaped Gallifrey before it exploded. I have been travelling alone for years. You weren't sure if your father made it. Your mother died years ago when you were born. You had to admit that it got pretty lonely with just you and the TARDIS but you survived.

One day or night (you weren't exactly sure what it time of day it was) the Tardis became out of control. Suddenly you hear a "CRRRRRRRAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" "Holy crap, what happened?!" you say worried. You step outside wearing:

(I'm so proud of myself, I made mood board outfit thing!)

The other side of the TARDIS doors reveal a smashed down tree and a young 15 year old boy standing out in the rain. His eyes were wide open and his mouth was dropped to the floor. "Hello, do you mind telling what year it is?" You ask him. He keeps staring at you. "Urrrrrr excuse me, can you tell me what year it is?" repeating yourself. "oh urrrr yeah it's 1974." "Oooooo 1974 what a great year it was!" you say earning a confused look from the boy. You had to admit that for a human, he was awfully attractive.

"What's your name?" you ask playfully. "I'm Bobby Brady, who are you?" "oh I'm y/n." you reply as you walk to the side of your police box checking to see the damage. "So what's this thing?" Bobby asks inquisitively while pointing to the box. "Oh thats my TARDIS, It stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space!" "Wow, so that's a UFO?"he asked in awe. "Well I guess it is." "That's so cool!" An awkward silence approach us.

You walked back into the TARDIS and Bobby follows behind. "Wait, what? It's" "Bigger on the inside, yeah I get that quite a bit." Finishing the sentence smugly. You start to work on the TARDIS. "So y/n, where you from?" He asks still in awe. You popped your head up from where you were working and said " I'm from the planet Gallifrey, it's in the constellation of Kasterborous at galactic coordinates 10-0-11-00:02 from." After twisting a few bolts and screws you close where you were working and went to the control centre. You tested out your sonic screwdriver. "What is that?!" Bobby yelled. "It's my sonic screwdriver."

"So Bobby do you want to go somewhere?" "Me, go somewhere, with you?" He replies with pure shock. "Yes, now pick any time, any place." "What about 1960, here in America?" "No that's boring, pick somewhere further back in time or the future." "Fine, what about London 1546?" "Now, that's more like it Mr!" You yell with your best British accent. Before you close the doors and start the engine, you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and you see Bobby "I should probably go tell someone where I'm going, so they know." "Bobby there's no need, this is a time machine, It'll be like you were never left." "Ok then, Let's get going!" the excited boy screams. "FANTASTIC! Hold on tight." You grab hold of his waist and yell "ALLONS-Y!" before kissing his cheek leaving you a blushing mess as you took off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you tell I like Doctor Who? Btw I don't own Doctor who either.