Bobby Brady

Your POV:

"UGH IM SO DONE, WHY IS EVERYONE FINDING THEIR SOULMATE AND NOT ME!!!" you complain to you best friend, f/n. "Y/n you'll find someone don't worry about it." you sigh and continue walking to your class. You wondered when you were going to get your ears. When you find your soulmate you grow the ears of your favourite animal. F/n had rabbit ears, while your mum had giraffe ears and your dad having moose ears and antlers.

***

You were walking out of school with f/n. "Still curious about your soulmate y/n?" she said teasing you. "Yes, of course. Can my soulmate just put me out of misery?!" you slumped down while f/n laughed. "Well maybe if you left your house of more than 5 seconds." "Hey, what am I doing right now?!" you sassed back. F/n laughed and continued walking home.

"Bye f/n! I'll see you tomorrow!" you say waving to you friend who still had a couple more streets to walk. You unlocked the font door and walked into you house that smelled like freshly baked goods. "Mum, I'm home, I'll just be upstairs doing homework." "Ok, sweetie." she yells from the kitchen. You run up the stairs hoping to finish your homework as soon as possible. "oh shit." you say to yourself, you forgot to pick up a history textbook. You grab your library card and yell "Mummmm I'm going to the library, be back really soon!" while running out the house.

***

After the short walk to the library you enter the building and find your book. You felt an ache at the top of you head but you disregarded it. It was about 5 minutes later when you found the book and the ache began more painful. You walked to the end of the isle at tuned the corner with your eyes glued to the book. "OWWWWWW!!!" You screamed in pain from the top of your head. Your had bumped into someone and both ended up on the floor. The stranger also yelled in pain. "SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH." Everyone around you barked. Finally you looked up at the stranger who you bumped into. 'Wow he is really hot!' you thought. "I'm so sorry." You say standing up. "It's fine, but are you ok. You sounded like you were in a lot of pain." The boy asked clearly concerned. You only just realised the pain was gone, you were distracted by his good looks. "Yeah I'm fine, what about you? you seemed to scream as well." "Yeah, I'm fine as well."

You feel the top of your head trying to figure out what caused the pain. Suddenly you feel a pair of fluffy ears. Your mouth drops to the floor. "Are you ok?" the boy asks. "Can we just talk outside?" you whisper hoping to not get shushed again. "Sure." he said smiling. You borrowed the book and joined the handsome boy outside. You guys introduced yourselves before asking the real questions. You found out that his name is Bobby and he has many siblings. "I like your ears, when did you get them?" he looked at you confused. "what do you mean, I haven't got-" he stops mid sentence after feeling his dog ears. "This is going to sound weird but I think were soulmates. This must have caused us to be in pain?" you say hoping this was true. Bobby stares in you sparkling eyes and leans in to kiss you. You don't kiss back and he pulls away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Bobby says disappointedly turning away. You grab his arm pulling him in and kiss him. "It's fine Bobby, plus we are soulmates anyways?" He laughs and gives me a slip of paper. "Call me." he says with a wink and walks away.

***

You retuned home and rush to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror you see a pair of light grey/brown ears on top of your head. You have a massive smile spread across your face.

"Y/n, darling is that-" your mother cuts herself off as she sees the pair of ears

"Y/n, darling is that-" your mother cuts herself off as she sees the pair of ears. "Im so proud of you." She says, giving you a side hug.

'I finally have my ears!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I hope you enjoyed this, I thought it was kinda cute.

Please request ideas!