Peter Brady

y/n= your name

e/c= eye colour

Warning: some big boy language!!! and its a long one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Being close with the Brady's was a massive advantage, especially when you're dating one of them. You were dating Peter which his family approved of. The Brady's love you and welcomed you into theirs lives with open arms.

"Hey Y/n" Peter said drawing your attention away to the TV to him. "Yeah Pete?" His arm was wrapped around you as you cuddled into him. "So my family were wondering if you wanted to come to Spain with us?" His question leaves you shocked causing you to pull away from him. "Spain?! But why?" So many thoughts were rushing through your head as a trip to Spain is hella expensive and super far away from home. "err yeah Spain. It's because dad booked a ticket for Alice but she said that her and Sam were going away to Iceland (please don't question why Iceland). Alice suggested to give the ticket to you and the family seemed pretty keen about it, Especially Cindy. She really likes you." Peter replied. "Babe, I would love to!" you say and then kissing his cheek. "When is this happening?" "Next month on the 26th." he replies. Wow thats so soon you think. "I guess I will be available. Just let me call my parentals." He chuckles at your excitement as you rush to the phone.

**Time skip**

You come racing back to Peter after talking to your parents. "Guess who is joining the Brady's in Spain!" you exclaim. He comes and pulls you into a tight hug. "Perfect, I guess it's time to tell my parents and others then." he says before draping him arm around you shoulder and walking out to the living room.

**Massive time skip because I'm not writing 4 weeks worth of stuff**

It was finally the day you were going to Spain with the Brady's. After some last minute packing you and your family drove to the airport to meet the Brady's. 30 long minutes later you were met with your boyfriend and his family. "Hello Mike and Carol, I really can't think you enough for this opportunity." you say. "Oh no problem Y/n, we are really happy you are joining us." replies Mike. You sent your bags off, checked in and then went through the first stage of security. Your parents joined you for this part as they didn't want to leave their baby girl yet. Finally the second stage of security meaning you had to leave your parents. "Oh Y/n, we will miss you so much! Remember to behave and use your manners and pay-" your mother weeps before you cut her off. "Yes I know mum. You don't need to worry, plus you're acting like I won't call." you chuckle a little. "and don't worry, I won't miss you guys either." you joke. "Haha" your father says before bringing you into a hug. "Ok guys I need to go. Bye, love you." you say letting go leaving your mother weeping and your father comforting her.

You rush over towards the Brady's. "Finally, hurry up lets go before my mum catches up with us!" This causes the other to chuckle and wait in line to security part 2. "Wow I can't believe I am going with you guys! I'll never be able to thank you enough for this experience." you says. you truely loved this family, almost just as much as your own. "Y/n when will you stop thanking us, we all really want you here." Carol responds. "Never!"

**Time skip**

Thankfully there wasn't too much drama finding your seat on the plane and you were really happy it was next to Peter. As this was a night time flight the plane automatically was dimmed. As the plane began taking off you feel Peter squeeze your hand, Hard. "Peter are you ok?" you question with worry filling your voice. "Yeah babe, I just hate taking off." You loved seeing this side to Peter, he was really adorable. Your thumb stroked the back of his hand, giving a comforting touch. "Thanks Y/n I really appreciate it." His chocolate brown eyes starred deeply into your e/c ones. You quickly kiss his cheek. "No problem baby, its cute seeing you so vulnerable." you teased causing him to roll his eyes.