𝟲 | 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘?

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚

Namjoon has the knowledge that Kim's Corporation is one of the largest company in Korea. Their annual worth net was more than 1billion won. They had a few branches overseas; Japan, Shanghai, and New Zealand. Their business comprised of electronic, stocks market, real property, and entertainment.

Everyone knows the rich and the wealthy of the Kim's. The upscale was humongous. They were one of the crazy rich Asian. Kim Seokjin has appeared in the Korean edition of Times magazine several times. Discussing his achievement, equity and of course his good looks.

Kim Seokjin; The most eligible bachelor in South Korea.

But to see with his own naked eyes the fortune of the said male - Namjoon's jaw almost dropped to the floor. When the black metallic Mercedes-Benz makes a sharp turn to the left, Namjoon's lips parted in aw shuck at the large metallic entrance gate. His eyes widen comically when the car drives through a beautiful garden full of various types of flowers.

It takes them a solid five minutes to arrive at the house. Well, Namjoon won't call it a house since it's ten sizes bigger than his. It's more likely a mansion. He’s not even exaggerating if it can be called a palace.

When the car finally stopped, someone from the outside had opened the door – wearing a neat black suit, bowing his upper body up to ninety degrees when Seokjin climbed out from the car, followed by Namjoon. Namjoon was nervous at the presence of a few strangers at the main door, lining up in a straight line and bowing with respect at them.

This is totally like the cliche k-drama. Seokjin as the arrogant and self-centred chaebol meanwhile Namjoon as the nerd, quirky poor girl (in this case a man - which makes it extra melodrama). It's ridiculously too dramatic!

Namjoon screamed in his mind. Everything screams drama. The maids as the extra and doing their excellent acting respectfully to Seokjin and him. He didn’t know whether he deserves such honour from the people and he was fidgeting that his leg stuck on where he was standing.

“Welcome home, Mr Kim and congratulation for your wedding…” the old man greeted politely. He notices the stranger behind Seokjin, frowning a bit as he questioned about the young man. His eyes looking forward searching for Seokjin's wife but there's no one around except Seokjin and Taehyung; and the stranger.

Seokjin hummed lazily. “Is everything ready?” he asked.

“Yes, Mr. Kim. We had cleaned up the master bedroom. And the room has been decorated with 1000 red roses as –“

“Get rid of it!” instructed Seokjin fiercely.

The man was surprised at the command, staring at his employer with a puzzled look.