prompts

disclaimer: may include swear words.

-some prompts are mine and some were from pinterest so i don't take credit of some. i'll add an * to show if it was an idea of mine, sorry if it was already an idea of someone else. 

enjoy :)

i. "eat shit you asshole!" *

ii. "i dumped your ass."

iii. "we're not here to die, i've already schedule that next week. expect me here by monday." *

iv. "no! we're not going there! end of discussion!"

v. "what do you mean sneak out?! if there's something you need to know about me is that i never sneak out." * 

vi. "it kind of feels weird." -- "what is?" -- "studying for real. it feels weird. like im not going off somewhere to do crazy stuff." *

vii. "hogwash? what the hell is that?" *

viii. "im just checking if it's worth getting thrown out the window for."

ix. "is that a dragon? why do you have a dragon?" -- "its my pet, wicked isn't it?" -- "uh, no. that's bloody brilliant."

x. "hey do you know-" -- "no, i dont, bye." *

xi. "i said no. my mother died years ago. and you're gonna show up in my house saying my mom's alive?" *

xii. "what have you've been eating? what the bloody hell is that? fire whisky?! for merlin's sake what the heck?!" *

xiii. "oh, right. this is the part i leave right? cause, oh, pretty heather is gonna meet you right here? after all i've done for you, after all those time i've been with you, this is your payment? this is how you repay me?! just to- just to get with freaking heather?!" *

xiv. "some things never change. like the feel of your hand in mine. some things stay the same. like how we get along just fine." 

xv. "i yield okay?!"

xvi. "i haven't slept in what? three days?" -- "what?! are you mental?!" -- "oh, please. last month i didn't slept for two weeks. nothing's new really." -- "you're joking right?" -- "does it look like im joking?" *

xvii. "get out. i said get out!" *

xviii. "boo, you whore." -- "what did you say?" -- "oh, i forgot! it's a muggle thing, only us mudbloods will know this reference. now move along magic boy/girl." *

xix. "hey! (name)! nice arse you got there!" *

xx. "no. i dont need help. and certainly dont need yours. no one helped me when i needed help. so, don't help me. now, leave me alone and pretend we never have spoke to each other. it will better for us both." *

xxi. "you're acting selfish!" *

xxii. "god, you're so naive (name)! can't you see?! i dont love you! wow, you're really are so stupid." *

xxiii. "boom. just like that. she died." *

xxiv. "this is my life now. i have climbed this hill and now i will die upon it." -- "we've only been walking for like 30 minutes." 

xxv. "are you serious? it's three in the morning." -- "yeah, so? i was bored, okay?" 

xxvi. "you're inlove with her, aren't you?" -- "no, (name), please believe me." -- "no! you know what? choose her! not me. because if you love me, you wouldn't be inlove with her in the first place." 

xxvii. "i missed this." -- "i missed us." 

xxviii. "he/she did it!" -- "what?! i did not! i clearly remember you suggesting to do that!" *

xxix. "does it hurt?" -- "it did. years ago, when i first received it." -- "i can't believe someone would do this to you." -- "you did this. you did this to me and you can't even remember." 

xxx. "i don't have a choice -- i never had.

xxxi. "the red one, the red one!" -- "what?! bread?! what the hell (name) there's no bread in the freaking library!" -- "you deaf dimbo! i said red! ugh! how do you use this walkie thing?" *

xxxii. "can you...can you..." -- "yes? what is it? can i sleep here, yes of course!" -- "shhh...can you remove my shoes?....thanks..." -- "damn it." *

xxxiii. "and do you really think you can defeat me?" -- "no, but she/he can."

xxxiv. "wait...you're saying there's no wifi here? i'm in hell! this is torture!" -- "what in the bloody hell is a weefee? (name)?" *

xxxv. "you're shaking." -- "yeah, no shit." *

xxxvi. "just stop. and what's up the hairdo, man?" -- "its called style, look it up sweetie." 

xxxvii. "i....uhm...are your hands cold? do you wanna uh..." -- "just hold my hand already, you cutie." *

xxxviii. "don't talk. cuddle. now!" *

xxxix. "she would always stare at you, everyday at potions. and i would give you the deadliest glare i could give, but you didn't looked behind you. you were busy being the one in the front of us all. what did you have that i didn't? why- why didn't she look at me the way she looked at you?" *

xl. "i'm hideous." -- "i'm pregnant." -- "what?!" -- "oh, i thought we were stating things that were impossible."