iii. don't help me pt.2

LUMOS ✧⎯

here is the part two! 

my body was sore from playing badminton, and jumping ropes. but, i had a bit of an idea how to end this imagine. might added some eleven vibes cos im inlove with her. anyway, that's enough for my ted talk. (i hope you're enjoying your chicken, ted.) 

house: slytherin

blood status: half-blood

year: fifth year

tags: slytherain8 DoNotTurnToPage250 urFATherGAY_ Dusklight16

warning: some curses, and angst

- °. • . ☆ . ° • - .

the exam was surprisingly easy, you were grateful for draco helping you out. not just in potions, but basically all your subjects. come of think of it, after that night in the great hall during dinner, your conversation with him was decreasing. you were getting distant. 

that's because the last time someone tried to help you, was just to make fun of you and show everyone how much of a weak person you were. it was some bully back in your home at london. in the muggle world. 

he said he wanted to help you. and he did. for a couple of weeks, that is.

but, then it turned for the worst. that brute recorded his conversation with you about your feelings about him, and what did he do? he shared it to his buddies from school, even the quiet ones. that summer was one of the hardest time, not only was that it was your grandma's death anniversary, but you were also taunted to the point you almost killed someone, by the river near your house. 

you were crying, sobbing, from all the humiliation he did to you. and to add on the sad scene, it was pouring so much outside.

your mother? she didn't cared a single bit.

she hated wizardry afterall, she thinks that wizards and witches are freak. 

his group came, with smugly smirks on their faces. "look who we have here. poor old y/n. crying by the river like some FREAK! oh yeah, cry little baby, cry."

he taunted, his goons laughing along with him as you cried harder, the sky raining much harder as well. they walked closer to you, throwing rocks at you. 

three had hit you, on the side of your head, right shoulder and chin, you had blood all over you -- he was about to beat you up, but you had enough -- you grabbed your wand, pointing it at them as you stood in front of them. 

"is that a twig?! pathetic! oh, look! she's going to fight us with a stupid twig! come on, y/n. show us what you've got." you screamed on the top of your lungs, 

"stupefy!"

the thunder covered up his screams and theirs. the thunder was angry, like it felt your anger and pain. 

you were drenched in the rain, your denim overalls, red jumper and yellow converse soaked. they screamed in fear, running away as far from you. your ex-friend stayed on the ground and stared, you glared at him with so much anger and hatred. thunder strikes just beside you, you didn't even flinched, it was as if slow-mo happend -- the lightning shining your face which was bleeding which looked badass.