fourteen.

" You're going in again? Do you have Diarrhea?"

Lately, after that incident, Shoyo noticed his roommate walking in and coming back out of the bathroom after staring at him for a moment.

" Y-Yeah. Something like t-that." and he rush inside the bathroom, leaving Shoyo confused.

Inside the bathroom, Atsumu pulled his shorts down along with his boxers. This, Shoyo-kun my loves, is what you call a boner. Even though I want to —- oh that feels good —- and even though I want to just put your leg over my shoulder and pounce you, mommy suga and daddy daichi will hunt me down till they have my head on their wall. Atsumu placed his hand over his mouth to muffle his moans.

Meanwhile, with Suna and Osamu, Suna stared at Osamu suspiciously. He noticed how Osamu would stare in space and how his face will heat up and would quickly go to the bathroom. And right now he's doing it again.

Osamu-san ~ a-ahh~ n-not there ~ don't—- ahhh~ nngh ~ hngg. Shoyo's voice rang inside his mind. And again, his pants tighten.

This dude's having a motherfu**** bone—- " Yo bro." Osamu snapped out of his thoughts, and is irritated, and turn to his roommate, " Hm?"

He saw how Suna point something down to him with his lips. He looked down and saw the bulge in his pants. He stopped biting his lips while looking up at Suna, who just stared at him weirdly.

He quickly ran to the bathroom, locking it, and stares at the toilet in front of him. We meet again. He said in his mind and pulls his pants down.

After an hour, he finally left the bathroom.

" Bro 'thought you died in there." Suna said and walk pass him. Osamu not knowing that his roommate's also thinking erotic thoughts of Shoyo as he leave the changing room.

" Do you feel better now, baby?" Shoyo said while caressing Natsu's hair.

" Yep! I'm strong so this simple fever won't beat me! Don't underestimate me, Onii-chan! I'm more stronger than you!" Shoyo laughed at Natsu rambling about how stronger she is than her Onii-chan.

" Alright alright, you're stronger than me. Now rest so you'll get more stronger than Onii-chan, hm? Now let me take a shower then we'll head out." Natsu patiently lay on the bed while switching on the TV.

" Atsumu-san! Are you done yet . . . " his voice trailed off when he saw Atsumu in the changing room, only a towel wrapped around his waist while a small towel on his shoulder.

Atsumu noticed him looking at his body, his eyes dropping lower and lower. Atsumu smirked, " Like what you see?"

Definitely. " N-No! Go put some clothes on!" Shoyo blushed and walk pass him to get some clothes. As soon as he turn around, he met with a firm chest.

" Really? Your face said something else." He said. Shoyo blushed again and put his hands quickly on his chest, preventing him from coming more closer.

" My face said n-nothing! I need to go now." Shoyo said and walk pass him and to the bathroom. But Atsumu was faster. He lean down his ear, whispering, " See you at practice, Chibi-chan~" turning around, his face was really close to Atsumu.

Atsumu started leaning closer to him, closer and closer, while he stood there in place, completely dazed.

Closer and more closer, their lips met. They both close their eyes, claiming each others lips. Shoyo's left arm over Atsumu's neck while his right hand on his bare chest. Atsumu's hands made their way on Shoyo's lower back, squeezing something worth squeezing, making Shoyo gasp. Having many opening, Atsumh took the chance and slip his tongue in.

With their tongue battling, things are getting heated, both their minds completely blank, enjoying each other's warmth. Atsumu picked him up by his thighs, wrapping it around his waist, while Shoyo wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

" Atsumu-nii!! COME PLAY WITH MEH!! NOW!!" Shoyo flinched by the sudden shout of his baby sister. He force himself down and quickly ran to the bathroom, embarrassed and his face flushed.

While Atsumu's not surprise. He already knew it coming. He touched his lips where he felt Shoyo's soft one's. Surprisingly, he's an amazing kisser. Atsumu didn't know when he learned but he's not complaini—-

" ATSUMU-NII!"

Natsu hunny let author spea—-

" ATSUMU-NII!"

Natsu—-

" I'L DRAG YOU HERE MYSELF IF YOU DON'T COME OUT OF THERE!"

" Just a minute!" Atsumu said in between his laugh. You have the audacity to laugh at me? You fu***** pervert.

" Not my fault. You're the one who wrote this."

Even if I didn't write this scene, you'll still do it somewhere far from here.

" Yeah. ' Probably pounce him too."

To be continued because I ain't takin' that hoe's shit . . .

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗵𝘄𝗲-𝘆𝗶 -