Scott Interfering

Scott was furious, Stiles had managed to escape from him with all of the girls and Derek in his pack. Stiles had never been a leader and he'd always thought the girls in his pack were kinda weak. He was an Alpha male, he had the power. The girls had gone with Derek, but he could tell that was a short term solution.

Derek could be an Alpha, but the girls would be better. They were less impulsive, thought things threw. The clothes they were wearing to go wherever they were going were weird as well. Completely covered, only their eyes exposed, and he could also tell that 3/4 of the bags were full with canteens of water, he could hear it. Where were they going though? Gods, this was why they had Lydia and Stiles, the pack deserved them. He was determined to destroy Stiles' new friends and force his pack to return. 

In the Scorch, Lydia was aghast. "Holy Shit, Thomas, it's boiling! Nobody take off any clothes, you'll burn instantly." 

Newt gave a dry laugh, nodding. "Let's  bloody go then."   They set off, stumbling across the sand and Thomas took the opportunity to brief the pack on what was going to happen and what had happened to him in the Maze. Derek looked like he wanted to interrupt many times but was stopped by the glare from Brenda. That girl was scary when she wanted to be. Lydia had her thinking face on and once Thomas had stopped talking she voiced her thoughts.

"Cranks are like zombies right? That means that we shouldn't get too close, we don't know what will happen, and if we can get the Flare. I'm going to say that, as we're supernatural, we shouldn't be able too, but we don't want to take any chances." 

Minho nodded, asking, "What powers do you shanks have anyway? I'm still not sure." Lydia nodded, "I'm a banshee, Derek's a werewolf, Malia's a werecoyote, Kira's a kitsune, Allison's a Hunter, Hayden's was a chimera but now is a werewolf, don't ask, too complicated, and that's it." Brenda nodded, looking at Thomas. He seemed to be thinking it over,

"That means, Derek, Malia, Hayden and maybe Kira, sometimes, are out of action. Lydia will be able to kill the Cranks by screaming but we should save that ability until we're faced with loads, we don't want to tire her out unless it's necessary. You can do all the other stuff though. The other girls can use there weapons. Sourwolf, you learnt how to shoot so you can do that." 

They agreed and the group set off again, Minho talking to Malia. Thomas  nudged Newt, winking. Newt shook his head, grinning," Malia and Kira are together. Can't you tell?"

Thomas looked back and, sure enough, they were holding hands. He supposed he was just a bit caught up in Newt to remember that not everyone had a soulmate. Also, Hayden was aromantic so she didn't want anyone and was perfectly content with having platonic relationships.

Newt coughed, looking a little awkward. Thomas turned to look at him questioningly. "Um, Tommy, I don't know whether you noticed but Scott was acting strange."

Thomas nodded, wondering why Newt was stating the obvious. "Well, yeah, of course, he's just being an arsehole."

Newt grinned, "You said a Newt word!" But when Thomas laughed his face turned sirius again.

"No, I mean he was acting really weird. Like not normal aresholey, like possessive, evil aresholey. From what you've told me about him, he doesn't seem that kind of person. Neither do any of the others, especially not Isaac or Liam. He's also an Alpha, so maybe he's possessed or controlled."

Thomas frowned, beckoning the others closer, wanting to here the rest. Minho grumbled," What do the shuck-faced lovebirds want now? " Lydia cracked a smile and the rest rolled their eyes.

Newt took a deep breath and continued." If he's an Alpha, why were his eyes pink?"

WICKED HEADQUARTERS

A voice growled, they've figured it out. "We have to initiate stage two immediately. Have fun with dear Thomas, won't you Void."