He's just a big child really

Hugh

"I'll see you in five Russell" I called down the corridor and turned to look at my fidgeting daughter. She was starin at the bracelet on her arm. I went over to her "It's a nice bracelet isn't it?" She smiled at me "Yeah, it's really pretty" I laughed. "Did you get me this bracelet?" She asked me with a confused tone. I looked at her lost. "Well yes! Can't you remember? Those days when we'd walk back from your school and we'd go past the jewellers; every time we did you'd point and stare in awe at that bracelet. When we bought you it you were in tears. I'd never seen you happier!" She just nodded and smiled, fiddling with the bracelet. There was a moment's silence until someone knocked on the door.

"Hello Hugh!" It was Chris. He invited himself into the room (like he usually does) and sat himself down next to Lauren. "Hello there dear! It seems as if we haven't met before! I'm Chris." He put his hand out and Lauren shook it. "I'm Lauren." She said and he smiled at her. "Hugh Hugh Hugh. I need to talk to you about something later, do you mind if I come round your house after the show to talk about it?" I looked at Lauren, then back at Chris. "Well I guess you can, I won't be back straightaway though. Could you give Lauren a lift while you're going there? I'd really appreciate it." Lauren had perked up at the sound of her name, she looked confused as to what we were on about. Chris smiled "Oh of course, it would be an honour to do so!" I smiled then looked at the time. "Oh bugger! We best be getting to the set. See you later Lauren!" She waved at me daintily as I left.

Lauren

I got up to go and meet Sarah. As I walked down the hallways I felt unconvinced about my Dad's friend giving me a lift back to the house. It just didn't seem like a good plan to me. It was a plan for trouble. It was the way he looked at me adorned, I felt slightly disturbed by the idea.

I made my way into the little editing area to be greeted by Sarah's smiling face. "Hello again Lauren! How are you today? I heard you had a bit of a problem yesterday but I'm glad to see you're here!" I looked at her and laughed. "I'm okay I guess, I'd rather be chilling at the moment!" Sarah smirked. "We don't have anything to do until they start filming and if you look at this screen" she tapped the screen to the left "they are still pissing about so we aren't in any rush ourselves". I saw all 7 of them messing about, it was like they were big kids and their teacher had just left for a quick break. "Have you ever met Chris?" I asked Sarah and she looked at me. "Well a couple of times, why?" I looked at her and frowned. "I was wondering what he was like, is he friendly?" She looked at me and smiled. "Chris is basically a big kid who has random intellectual outbursts, he would cause no harm to anyone!" I sighed with relief. Then we noticed that Dara had filmed some trailer cuts and we began to get them sorted so we had the perfect one to publish on the television.

Time had flown by and before we knew it, it was time for lunch. I made my way to the food room where I saw a cheerful Russell waiting for me. I went walking over to him when the Chris guy walked straight in front of me. "Oh well fancy meeting you here missy!" He said to me. It made me feel a bit sick that he was just getting in my way and talking to me like that. "Well you would, it's where we all go to get some food. You get me?" He looked a bit annoyed for a split second but then the cheery face came back. "Would you like to eat lunch with me?" He asked and I just stared wide-eyed at him. "No, no, I'm good thank you. I'll see you later though." I made my way around Chris to talk to Russell. "Hey Russ" I said smiling as I sat down next to him. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey, how are things going with your head and coping with the studio atmosphere with it?" I looked at him and showed him a thumbs down. "Ah. Not good then, but it'll be alright! I'm sure it will!" He gave me a hug and smiled at me. "Will madam be needing another lift today?" He asked me putting on a posh accent making me laugh. "I mi-" I realised that I was getting a lift off Chris. "-I'm already getting a lift home from him" I said pointing at Chris. He was looking at me intently still, I wish he wouldn't. "Oh, okay." He sounded upset.