ABOUT YOU (read this first)

YOU:

You're Kotaro Bokuto's cousin. Your parents are businesspeople. Since they travel frequently, you live in the same house as Bokuto. You have Moderate Persistent Asthma - Stage 3 of asthma, which limits your actions and activities. This makes you stick to indoor activities. Since you love art and painting is your hobby, you're part of the art club. You're very skilled in painting.

You're like a female Bokuto. Although you are not sporty, you're still friendly and cheerful. You don't brag about stuff, but you're not totally humble as well. You take compliments proudly. You're not shy, and you're straightforward to your feelings. In other words, you're frank. But when something confuses you, you tend to be quiet. You don't speak about something unless you're sure of it.

Your aunt and uncle trusted there son, Bokuto, to watch over you at school. But because you're a year below him, Bokuto trusted Akaashi to watch over you. You and Akaashi had been classmates since the first year. You tend to wait for Bokuto after class since he has training. This made you have a bond with the team. You're friends with many, yet you're more closer to the boys' volleyball club. 

YOUR HEALTH CONDITION:

You have Moderate persistent asthma- Stage 3 of asthma. Breathing problems regularly occur daily, but not throughout the day.

You go to see your doctor twice a month for a checkup.

You always have your inhaler with you. Bokuto also keeps one just in case.

Your lung capacity tends to be at 60–80 percent of normal values, therefore breathing in a small room, or a crowded place will be tough.

AUTHOR'S NOTE (MUST READ):

I'm sorry if the story will be bland and dry. I don't want to write down the MC's emotions and feeling in an unnecessary situation. I'm worried that it might not match yours. Though, I will put the emotions in the necessary fields.
I don't like cliché stories, so, I'm sorry if you don't like the scenarios :<

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own nor claim Haikyuu characters as mine. Big thanks to Haruichi Furudate for creating them.
This is for entertainment purposes only.
I do not own the fanart used in the cover. Credits to the artist who made it.
Grammatical errors ahead.