PART 1: Portrait

"Nice kill, Kotaro!" You cheered as you clap your hands for your cousin's cut shot. They're having a practice match with Itachiyama Academy which makes you cheer them on. "Don't shout, (yn). Cheering might take your breath away." Kaori said, reminding you that you have asthma. You nodded. You were the only one cheering since there were no other students in the gym besides you and the teams. You were sitting on the bleachers next to Kaori and Yukie, the managers of the club. You always wait for your cousin during his training since your parents do not allow you to go home alone because of your condition.

"Thank you for the match!" The match ended and Fukorodani won, as usual. The opposing team left, and you approached Bokuto and Akaashi to give them their water bottle. You complimented Bokuto's performance before handing his water bottle, "You did great today." You handed the water bottle to Bokuto. "I know, right." He replied, praising himself.

"Here, Akaashi." Handing the water bottle to the setter. "Thanks," He took the water bottle and spoke before drinking, "Though, You shouldn't cheer for us. You might get an attack again." Akaashi took a drink in the bottle. You know that Akaashi is just concern for you so you brushed it off. Instead, you mocked Bokuto, "Funny how you're more worried for me than Kotaro, my relative."

"Eh? Why would I be worried about you? Akaashi's here. Right, Akaashi." Bokuto said as he patted Akaashi's back. "Bokuto-san, you could at least show concern to her," Akaashi said.

"Well, whatever. I'm taking a shower." Bokuto left.

"Say, Akaashi," You paused to see Akaashi raising his brows, "Are you available this weekend?"

"Yeah. Why?" He replied.

"I want to check out the new painting at the museum but Kotaro doesn't seem to be interested in coming."

"How about your friends?"

"They're all busy this weekend. Kaori and Yukie seem to have other plans too." You pouted. Akaashi thinks for a second before answering.

"Okay, I'll come with you." Finally, he agreed.

"Really?! Thank you." You cheered happily.

...

Timeskip to Friday. You have club activities in the art club. You're all assigned to sketch a person or a model with no reference. Your first idea was to sketch Bokuto, jumping for a spike, but you realized that his hair is hard to picture since it will be confusing to shade the light part of his hair.You want to draw someone from the Volleyball club doing a specific on-court pose but can't seem to choose a good model.

You're pondering who to draw, so you asked your friend who is she sketching. 

"Who are you drawing?" You asked your fellow club mate, Aika.

"Our principal. His grouchy expression won't leave my mind, so I just had to draw him." Aika answered while sketching.

"Really?! I can't wait to see the final portrait. You should give it to him." You said while laughing.

"Are you crazy? This is just for the club, not for him."

"He better see this."

Though it is funny, an idea came to your mind. You returned to your workspace and sketched the picture you had in mind.