Chapter 2

Natsuki POV

"O-Oh, I'm just looking at your notes as I didn't write down."

     I mumbled, I don't want her to think me as a freak for looking at people like that.

   "Oh! I see!" she seems that she is pleased, and handed her notes to me, I quickly copied it down and pretend that I'm listening to what the teacher is saying.Then I said,"hey Yuri?""Y-Yea?""I wanted to  apologize for what I did this morning.""Its fine." She seemed to have a pretty good mood today.

    The bell rang, everyone starts to pack their lockers and leave school.

    I can't leave with Sayori as she would be in her 'Literature Club' and I'm sure that she doesn't even has interest in it! Anyways I left the school and went back home by 4 in the afternoon.Papa isn't at home, and I'm glad he isn't. I bet he would be in the bar drinking, not giving a dang on whats happening to his once 'Baby-girl'. Mama died by disease and since then Papa starts to give up on his life. He started drinking, hitting me, but i still love him for he is my Papa.

    I cleaned the whole house for once, threw away the glass bottles (with rubbish of course) and organized the things that were messy.But then I heard the door click.

He's back. 

Yuri POV

    I went back home to do homework, as I nearly finished my homework, my phone rang.Its a message from The Organization.

   I changed my clothes and gears to what I usually wear for working, I wear a oversize  black hoodie and  a pair of black pants with a strap to strap my knives on my thighs without people noticing, and I went to the place where the target mostly would appear. There are not much people on the streets as It's turning 11 at night soon. The target is a man in his mid 40s, he had a Caesar cut and has yellow eyes. I slowly started to stalk him, but as the streets are so deserted he can easily feel my presences. He turned around and asked"Why are you following me?"I quickly wore my mask so he wouldn't see my face. I said nothing and swiftly took my knife to stab him at his stomach.

    I have plenty of knives on me so I didn't  remove the knife from him. He ran and ran, he even ran into a alleyway thinking that I won't catch him there but instead I just caught up on him easily as he ran into a dead end."stop resisting or I will kill you in a more brutal way, I don't think that you would want that nobody can recognize you after you're dead right? "I warned.He reasoned "N-No!I still have a family!P-Please don't kill me-"I slit his throat, what a boring speech. Blood gust out of the cut. It spilled all over my clothes but it is barely visible as I'm wearing black clothes."Please, rest in peace." I said while cleaning the crime scene. I looked at his slit throat.  I can't resist his blood filled cut and I put my face near it. I sniffed it. The blood is still fresh and I licked it softly. The taste of the blood is awesome. I softly sucked the blood from his cut, and l slashed him few more times.So more blood will come out.

    I went home and took a bath for the bloody smell on me is too heavy.I continued doing my homework which had been done in no time and went to bed.

Natsuki POV

       The alarm still wakes me up at six in the morning. The bruises on me increased, I continued my morning routine and went out for school. Just as I left home I saw Sayori."You woke up this early today?" I was shocked."Eheheh, I have to do some club thing this early so I must wake up early~" she replied with a foolish smile." How about you come with me so we can finish the club things faster?""But I'm not in your club-"she pulled me to school and in her club room.

"The heck you are doing Sayori?!" I shouted. "Moni~ This is Natsuki~ She is our new club member!" She talked to a tall girl with brown hair and green eyes." I never said I would join!I was dragged over by Sayori!""Oh its fine, you are just here to help, right?"The brunette asked, quite disappointed. While Sayori on the side looks like she's gonna cry.

"Look, I'm not really interested in literature.I only read manga and isn't good at anything." I explained. Monika's eyes flashed, " Manga is literature too! You can join!We only need one more member to become an official club and there you are!""Yea! We are a official club now!"Said the coral haired girl." I don't have a choice do I?"I sighed."Fine, then whats the club time?"

"It's from 4:00 to 5:00." Monika said, with a smile hanging on her lips. "Then I'll see you then~" She said as the bell rang.

     The time passed fast and its the time for club.

     I'm dragged by Sayori again to the room.There is something wrong. There's someone else in the room.A familiar figure violet hair, clips on both side of head. I don't believe who I am seeing, until she gets her head out of the book she is reading. Those curious purple eyes, it's her, it's Yuri.

   I'm not the only one who is shocked, she is too"H-Hi."She mumbled."Oh! You both know each other?"Sayori asked."It's good that you know each others~"" I thinks its necessary to Introduce each other better as you both are club mates."Monika said.

"Well I'm Monika, the club president, that's Sayori, the vice president. That's Yuri, well she is the second in form for academics-""Well my Moni is better~She's first in form!"Sayori said in a playful tone and winked at Monika, Monika blushed and looked to the other side so their eyes don't meet.

    Yuri walked to me and asked"S-so what books do you read?""I read manga, and thats it."Her eyes widen for a split second and returned as they always are.She took a big breath and said.

"Manga isn't literature."